[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

"
Nekrolith wrote:
Didn't find the notes in the POB. Are they useful?

I added the notes directly into the thread now.
Is there any good reason to use this over the chieftain version ?
"
Lemonfresh wrote:

-Faster movement speed.
-Stun immune which is big since we need to cast 2 spells.
-It has the same regen if not more than chieftain and the damage can scale better early (because of archmage).
-Close to infinite flasks. Extremely good for bossing and because of the new ascendency rework we get 4% life from flasks every time we use a flask (We basically spam flasks)
-Scale better with aurabots since we're only using 1 aura to start with.
-My build focus on cast speed so it feels a lot better to play since you're not stuck casting spells for the risk of dying

These are the few I can think of on top of my head
Wanted to play a Scion MoM this league and was between the BL Miner or this. I think Ill play this since its looks more fun to play than mines.

Thanks for the guide!
"
Dem_hunter wrote:
"
Lemonfresh wrote:

-Faster movement speed.
-Stun immune which is big since we need to cast 2 spells.
-It has the same regen if not more than chieftain and the damage can scale better early (because of archmage).
-Close to infinite flasks. Extremely good for bossing and because of the new ascendency rework we get 4% life from flasks every time we use a flask (We basically spam flasks)
-Scale better with aurabots since we're only using 1 aura to start with.
-My build focus on cast speed so it feels a lot better to play since you're not stuck casting spells for the risk of dying

These are the few I can think of on top of my head

Cheers mate exactly what I like to hear :D
"
Lemonfresh wrote:

From past experience playing similar mana builds:

Fast AF. Movement speed similar to pathfinder.

IMO tankier than Chieftain due to high % MoM, capped dodge/spell dodge, massive ehp, massive regen, and high physical/elemental damage reduction if using Wisk Oak/Taste of hate.

Easy to respec mid-late league to high-end speedy do-it-all build that include indigon or indigon/archmage stuffs, for example high-end cold BV that just outclasses any chieftain build by miles.
Starting the league with this build
can you offer some guiding points on including elementalist? since you said lightning is the main damage source.
"
kievery wrote:
can you offer some guiding points on including elementalist? since you said lightning is the main damage source.

I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean using elementalist instead of hierophant/pathfinder it's a bad idea since we gain so much from them
can't you drop pathfinder for elementalist? you can still path the same way to acrobatics. you lose flask uptime but gain more exposure effect and can now enjoy quality of life elemental reflect maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info