[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

"
Jinru919 wrote:
blade blast is getting nerfed. Will OP update this build with new league coming? If the devs didn't gut this build too much I'd like to play it again.

The damage that comes from BB gem directly is very low. If they nerf the damage by 50% that would result in a less than 5% total nerf for this build. Most damage comes from Archmage Support & Arcane Cloak. So as long as they don't nerf blade count or cast speed, it should be completely fine.
Only thing tyhat would kill this build is blade blast aoe/cast speed. It's still going to be very powerful if you decide to min/max etc and have hundreds of millions of dps!

And as somebody posted above me, this build doesnt care about blade blast damage or gem levels really, since we scale all of our dmg on mana and crit! Phys part is sub 5% of total dmg!
"
Jinru919 wrote:
blade blast is getting nerfed. Will OP update this build with new league coming? If the devs didn't gut this build too much I'd like to play it again.

I am going to be updating the build tomorrow and Friday hopefully. I'm sorry for not updating anything since the league start I have been extremely busy but I will do my best to redo everything and include more FAQ and a better PoB.

fyi, Build is basically the same, only a small nerf due to wave of conviction and Vaal righteous. The big area where it hurts atm is fortify which I haven't looked enough into it but looks like a big duration nerf and might not be viable.
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Only thing tyhat would kill this build is blade blast aoe/cast speed. It's still going to be very powerful if you decide to min/max etc and have hundreds of millions of dps!

And as somebody posted above me, this build doesnt care about blade blast damage or gem levels really, since we scale all of our dmg on mana and crit! Phys part is sub 5% of total dmg!

Thank god. Just wanted to say a huge thanks for answering questions and pushing the build further, I haven't been able to take the time to update stuff and basically been putting it aside until now.
What about Trigger Wands? Will we still be using it with nerfed Wave and 8 second cooldown per gem?
"
Jaba01 wrote:
What about Trigger Wands? Will we still be using it with nerfed Wave and 8 second cooldown per gem?

Yes. That or arcanist brand linked with our trigger skills will work too.
Probably still enough damage to melt bosses, but there will be a downtime. Anyways, looking forward to this build. Looks quite strong without insane investment.
Damn, this build is a struggle to level. So squishy!
I followed zizaran's early gem lvling links. https://pastebin.com/cjan5WyX​

Caustic arrow to 12. Then toxin rain/mines to 38. It's made lvling much easier for me.
Are there any special things I can do? The build feels kinda weak without the levels and uniques, but I don't have any currency yet to get carcass jack and stuff. I struggle even doing white maps, single target is really bad and some white mobs oneshot me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info