[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

"
kievery wrote:
can't you drop pathfinder for elementalist? you can still path the same way to acrobatics. you lose flask uptime but gain more exposure effect and can now enjoy quality of life elemental reflect maps.

You need the flasks uptime in order to play this build. I've tried to play without it before and its simply too dangerous.

For reflect i just roll reflect sextants.
"
kievery wrote:
can't you drop pathfinder for elementalist? you can still path the same way to acrobatics. you lose flask uptime but gain more exposure effect and can now enjoy quality of life elemental reflect maps.

The flask sustain is what makes the build tanky.
Hey, thank you for this great build. I usually play with mana stacking build (MoM, Agnostic, Indigon, Archmage, ...) and this build is definitely suitable for my playstyle.

May the mirror be with you, exile!
Last edited by krzkn on Jan 15, 2021, 6:22:25 AM
What ascendancy order would you recommend for leveling?
"
djwingdings wrote:
What ascendancy order would you recommend for leveling?

Pathfinder -> Hierophant. Since we dont go MoM until level 60-69
OMG this looks amazing haha. Will be league starting this instead of Cremation Necro now lol. Thanks for posting video updates on this! This will be fun to play for sure.
Question for ya...

Are you constantly swapping skills?
Between smoke mine, both BF/BB, conductivity, Wave of Con, Vigilent strike, Arcane cloak... Im having a heard time lol.
"
Sivtec00 wrote:
Question for ya...

Are you constantly swapping skills?
Between smoke mine, both BF/BB, conductivity, Wave of Con, Vigilent strike, Arcane cloak... Im having a heard time lol.

Smoke mine can be detonated every 10 seconds ish. Remove it from the build if you want less buttons. Conductivity and wave of con will eventually go into a "trigger a socketed spell" craft so you won't have to worry about it anymore. Vigilent strike every 12 seconds. Arcane cloak usually only for bosses.
I used Fireball (or any spell you like) until lvl 18
Fireball - Lesser multiple projectiles - Added lightning damage

I then replace fireball with wave of conviction near the end of act 2
Wave of conviction - Elemental focus - Added lightning damage

Lvl 38-until maps Bladeblast/Bladefall
Blade blast - Intensify - Faster casting - Elemental focus
Blade fall - Spell cascade - Faster casting - Unleash

^
Is this the only skill link gem set ups needed? do you have a picture for 5-6link armors or can I see the gem set ups you use?
"
chowok11 wrote:
I used Fireball (or any spell you like) until lvl 18
Fireball - Lesser multiple projectiles - Added lightning damage

I then replace fireball with wave of conviction near the end of act 2
Wave of conviction - Elemental focus - Added lightning damage

Lvl 38-until maps Bladeblast/Bladefall
Blade blast - Intensify - Faster casting - Elemental focus
Blade fall - Spell cascade - Faster casting - Unleash

^
Is this the only skill link gem set ups needed? do you have a picture for 5-6link armors or can I see the gem set ups you use?

5L-6L should be Blast blast - Intensify - Faster casting - Elemental focus - Archmage - Added crit damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info