[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Varroh wrote:

Check my profile and flasks from the post above - I'd use the 2 unique flasks and either mana flask or a basalt flask for the 3rd slot (instead of granite).

Isn't this build strong against physical damage? With the golems stacked?
You have 2x flasks also focusing on physical?
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Varroh wrote:

Check my profile and flasks from the post above - I'd use the 2 unique flasks and either mana flask or a basalt flask for the 3rd slot (instead of granite).

Isn't this build strong against physical damage? With the golems stacked?
You have 2x flasks also focusing on physical?

You may be right - I'm trying quartz instead of basalt now for the phasing.
"
Varroh wrote:
"
V4ldaran wrote:
What do you think of Zizarans Variant with Inpulsa after the Explosion Chest nerf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF8bkeAfCKo

Haven't tried but with how well the build clears (offscreen with KB) Inpulsa seems like overkill? Guess would rather get either +gems or survival stats on the chest. Curious to hear if someone's using it though.

Why not both ;)

I use Inpulsa and the explosions are very neat for clear and corpse removal.

It also does a nice chunk to bosses that are surrounded by mobs.
After a lot of tweaking around still getting one-shoted hard on Ultimatums.
Not sure if is the build fault or ultimatums just too rippy :/
"
Obimahn wrote:

Why not both ;)

I use Inpulsa and the explosions are very neat for clear and corpse removal.

It also does a nice chunk to bosses that are surrounded by mobs.

Hah I suppose that works! Am still too poor for that...
"
pra-lima87 wrote:

I'm also working on the same issue but you could try Taste of Hate and a rare helmet with exposure for more life? As the damage should be good enough with the rare helmet.
"
Varroh wrote:

I'm also working on the same issue but you could try Taste of Hate and a rare helmet with exposure for more life? As the damage should be good enough with the rare helmet.

Not sure Physical Damage is my biggest issue. I think is a way too small life pool. A rare ring + helmet with big life might help a bit. Will do some testing.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:

I am doing ultimatums in t14-16 maps, well they key is to always move around and not face-tank, plus never do "stand in the circles".

Ofc doing triple damage moded, - max ress, cursed, double mob crit maps is always a bad idea, and no defensives will help :)
By the way, don't be me and make sure your KB skill is set to Always Attack Without Moving - I forgot to set it at first. Makes the run-in-circles routine much smoother.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Varroh wrote:

Not sure Physical Damage is my biggest issue. I think is a way too small life pool. A rare ring + helmet with big life might help a bit. Will do some testing.

Yeah agree, same issue with my gear - currently at 5k and would really like to get to about 6k or more but don't see how to get there without spending 20-40 exalts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info