[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Does using lower level GMP and Fork actually matter?
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
So which one of these flasks are the best do you think?
Vinktar
Cinderswallow
Sulphur flask
Can you even leech from Atziri's?
"
Eti88 wrote:

Honestly, I have not experimented too much with Kinetic Blast, nor done high delirium maps. After short testing, siphon feels much better and controlled for me in t16 maps. I also swap GMP for Greater Volley in closed maps (e.g., Toxic Sewer). Culling strike is helpful vs bosses. Also, what I sometimes do is to put down 3 flame walls around me, then trigger Vaal Power Siphon (it can store 3 uses), which fires 5 projectiles to each adjacent enemy. Obviously only one can hit each enemy, but then they start chaining. Idk the math, looks nice.

Lv20 PS fires 7 Projectiles, so It does not need GMP. Maybe better support is pierce + chain.

Still KBolt is too cool to drop. Feels like a shotgun. For bosses PS or Frenzy might be better.

What I really wonder is if attack speed even matter for this build. How FW overtime caps and if we are just wasting mana by doing attacks too fast. But maybe no one knows :/
Upgraded to dual cluster setup
Thinking to work on a -%reserve shield so i can fit HoA in the build together with Charisma annoint change
Also missing a Malevolence Watcher's Eye

With the current setup T16 100% deli maps are doable

PoB : https://pastebin.com/7uqbW4Qn
Hi guys, I've started playing this build recently and am looking to move to t16 maps. The damage and clear is insane but I am occasionally dying in t10-t11 ultimatums. Any tips on getting extra survivability? Gear is below, I'm looking to spend ~10 ex to start with. Should I take Glancing Blows?

Edit - I have 4893 HP and 13679 maximum physical hit taken according to PoB. 53% block chance 23% spell block chance (with flasks).

Last edited by Varroh on May 4, 2021, 4:34:05 PM
"
Varroh wrote:
Any tips on getting extra survivability?

That is the one this build is not doing right, survivability.
We have very low life/es, 0 evasion. And a bunch of Rares :)

For survivability I'm trying to use Glancing Blows, but with a shield giving me 94 flat life on block around 2%, the best I could find right now.

Instead of using these for now:

I think one big issue is golems dying, basicly living you naked to get hammered down.
I was spamming this flask to keep them alive in ultimatums:

Basically the flask with the biggest life pool to give 60% to the minions.
But lost a flask slot that could be used by something better.

Last thing I'm studying is to make better use of the Skin of the loyal + this baby:

This gives me around +12k armor on POB. So it might help.

But none of those feels very promising. We needed bigger life pool. And a better way to keep the golems alive. 4s to revive is a eternity on Ultimatums.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 4, 2021, 5:51:02 PM
What do you think of Zizarans Variant with Inpulsa after the Explosion Chest nerf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF8bkeAfCKo
"
Varroh wrote:

So I have now specced into Glancing Blows and Mystic Bulwark and dropped the mana flask. Also acquired Cinderswallow which gives great sustain in ultimatums.

Ultimatums feel a lot safer now - really pleased with this setup so far!
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Varroh wrote:

That is the one this build is not doing right, survivability.
We have very low life/es, 0 evasion. And a bunch of Rares :)

For survivability I'm trying to use Glancing Blows, but with a shield giving me 94 flat life on block around 2%, the best I could find right now.
Unavailable

Instead of using these for now:
Unavailable
Unavailable

I think one big issue is golems dying, basicly living you naked to get hammered down.
I was spamming this flask to keep them alive in ultimatums:
Unavailable

Basically the flask with the biggest life pool to give 60% to the minions.
But lost a flask slot that could be used by something better.

Last thing I'm studying is to make better use of the Skin of the loyal + this baby:
Unavailable

This gives me around +12k armor on POB. So it might help.

But none of those feels very promising. We needed bigger life pool. And a better way to keep the golems alive. 4s to revive is a eternity on Ultimatums.

Check my profile and flasks from the post above - I'd use the 2 unique flasks and either mana flask or a basalt flask for the 3rd slot (instead of granite).

I'm using anima stone with the 3 primordial bonus for a total of 9 golems - I summon 5 chaos golems to ensure that the physical damage reducton bonus is always up even if some of them die.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
V4ldaran wrote:
What do you think of Zizarans Variant with Inpulsa after the Explosion Chest nerf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF8bkeAfCKo

Haven't tried but with how well the build clears (offscreen with KB) Inpulsa seems like overkill? Guess would rather get either +gems or survival stats on the chest. Curious to hear if someone's using it though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info