[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Varroh wrote:
By the way, don't be me and make sure your KB skill is set to Always Attack Without Moving - I forgot to set it at first. Makes the run-in-circles routine much smoother.

What do you mean by this? Wondering if I've been doing it wrong the entire time.
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Second attempt at a CI variation.

Working on this synergy. Aegis gives 2% ES on block, but based on the total armor. When the flask is up I have 15K+ armor so +300 ES on block.

DPS got a big hit but there are plenty of ways to get more DPS. Just going selfcast for bosses already gives a ton of DPS, plus free mana for a malevolence.

CI can also use Incandescent Heart for more thankyness. But there is none six-linked on PS4. Don't feel like fusin one myself :)
"
twapper wrote:

What do you mean by this? Wondering if I've been doing it wrong the entire time.

If you left click on the KB skill on the hotbar, above the grid of skills there is a toggle box for Always Attack Without Moving. If enabled, when you use the skill it will happen in place (as if Shift was held) and your character won't move if the target is out of range etc.

I've just tried to test it and even with the option off I cannot get the character to move - maybe it doesn't do much for KB. But still seems best to have it on.
POB: https://pastebin.com/k6VFd9iV

Hello,

Enjoying the build quite a bit, but noticing my single target is struggling a little on higher end bosses. Looking for recommendations on what I should upgrade in the next 5-10 exalts. I'm running around 90 second guardian fights right now, but it was a little too enduring on Maven: The Formed.

I was thinking of investing in better clusters and get 2 additional passives for watcher eye or even a second cluster variant. But at same time, I'm a little afraid of survivability on juiced T16 Ultimatums since right now I'm relying on Flesh & Stone & Smoke Mine as an additional layer of defense.

Was maybe thinking of swapping out Eye of Malice for better helmet with some projectile pierce and maybe swapping to Power Siphon for the Power Charges for the DPS boost & extra life.

Also was thinking reworking some of my gems around so I can fit in Arcane Surge since currently Smoke Mine is just under mana threshold (using Tempest Shield because of this).

Regards,
"
xkayelbee wrote:

Hello,

Enjoying the build quite a bit, but noticing my single target is struggling a little on higher end bosses. Looking for recommendations on what I should upgrade in the next 5-10 exalts. I'm running around 90 second guardian fights right now, but it was a little too enduring on Maven: The Formed.

I was thinking of investing in better clusters and get 2 additional passives for watcher eye or even a second cluster variant. But at same time, I'm a little afraid of survivability on juiced T16 Ultimatums since right now I'm relying on Flesh & Stone & Smoke Mine as an additional layer of defense.

Was maybe thinking of swapping out Eye of Malice for better helmet with some projectile pierce and maybe swapping to Power Siphon for the Power Charges for the DPS boost & extra life.

Also was thinking reworking some of my gems around so I can fit in Arcane Surge since currently Smoke Mine is just under mana threshold (using Tempest Shield because of this).

Regards,

Perhaps also replace the Pyre with a rare ring? PoB is showing a 6% dps loss for removing it - getting other stats here plus possibly a frenzy enchant should be a win. A rare ring with %damage and +frenzy charges should be at least neutral in terms of dps and will allow a life roll.

Otherwise I'm at a similar spot as you are - I'm looking at getting a meaningful +2 chest and awakened gems but that is going to break the 5-10ex budget.
"
xkayelbee wrote:
POB: https://pastebin.com/k6VFd9iV

Hello,

Regards,

Swap your lightning golem and chaos golem. The lightning golem shoots projectiles which can travel through the wall an deal fire damage. This would fuck up your EE.

Drop your wave of conviction to level 1. It's ignite is most likely overwriting the ignite by KB which loses the combustion debuff.

Buy yourself a Cinderswallow Urn with 3% life regen during flask effect. This is 10% more damage to ignited enemies (which are all enemies for us)

If you annoint Charisma on your primordial chain you can drop flesh and stone and run Malevolence instead.
Last edited by Obimahn on May 7, 2021, 1:23:33 AM
Is it a good idea to drop Unwavering Stance?
Hey fairly new player and low level, so probably a noob question but do I need gear with dex? Have like 30 dex right now, can’t even summon any golems..
IGN: Nasshadowfre
"
nas22 wrote:
Hey fairly new player and low level, so probably a noob question but do I need gear with dex? Have like 30 dex right now, can’t even summon any golems..

Yes, but while you're leveling there are two +30 dex nodes you can probably take and spec out of later
"
lolyndasmu wrote:
Is it a good idea to drop Unwavering Stance?

Immune to stun is quite good in Ultimatum.
IGN : Azga

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info