[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

(^▽^)
Last edited by simon_jester on Dec 1, 2021, 9:44:10 AM
"
Noctorious wrote:
"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
Great build so far just started to try righteous fire but i cant seem to regen fast enough and im losing health, im using 2 of each golem and 1 flame golem, also i dont have much mana at all and cannot run malevolence or even vitality with my setup, any advice would be appreciated because im lost :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMCZQECBLMGDgY5CPQJ9g3NEFgRDxEtEmkTNRZvFxwXLxekGS4aOBzOHRQhsCSqJy8n7StQLJwulDD4NPc26TpYOtg7DTs_PC09D0SrRZ1Ms1FgU1JVrlXGVdZWSFnzYShk52ZUZp5qG2pDbRlxeXIPfIN8u4CkghCCm4Nfg8yGyodlj0aPppBVlG-XhZeVl_Sa4J_LogCnCKyYrv-vp7c-uwG86sBmxPbGrtAf1AfUfNWm2CTcjd-w42rr7u_r8WzzBvrS-6r-Cv5U_rMA?accountName=mgcrywolf09&characterName=becoicum

Dam.. What kind of RMT are you rocking, with that gear on a lvl 73 character whos even your highest? You have to teach me the ways of farming that so i can reach similiar gear.

Just got pretty lucky with some drops in heist ^^, still dont understand why my regen is so low and not working with rf even though i have 2 stone golems?
"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
"
Noctorious wrote:
"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
Great build so far just started to try righteous fire but i cant seem to regen fast enough and im losing health, im using 2 of each golem and 1 flame golem, also i dont have much mana at all and cannot run malevolence or even vitality with my setup, any advice would be appreciated because im lost :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMCZQECBLMGDgY5CPQJ9g3NEFgRDxEtEmkTNRZvFxwXLxekGS4aOBzOHRQhsCSqJy8n7StQLJwulDD4NPc26TpYOtg7DTs_PC09D0SrRZ1Ms1FgU1JVrlXGVdZWSFnzYShk52ZUZp5qG2pDbRlxeXIPfIN8u4CkghCCm4Nfg8yGyodlj0aPppBVlG-XhZeVl_Sa4J_LogCnCKyYrv-vp7c-uwG86sBmxPbGrtAf1AfUfNWm2CTcjd-w42rr7u_r8WzzBvrS-6r-Cv5U_rMA?accountName=mgcrywolf09&characterName=becoicum

Dam.. What kind of RMT are you rocking, with that gear on a lvl 73 character whos even your highest? You have to teach me the ways of farming that so i can reach similiar gear.

Just got pretty lucky with some drops in heist ^^, still dont understand why my regen is so low and not working with rf even though i have 2 stone golems?

AFAIK golem buffs don't stack
"

https://streamable.com/gb0l2x

T15 Dunes in potato day 5 gear. Random alch & go mods, Redeemer influence, Betrayal, full Ultimatum (7 waves).

Try Kinetic bolt (with GMP), the clear is insane.
(ᗒᗨᗕ)
Last edited by simon_jester on Dec 1, 2021, 9:44:22 AM
I'm going this build in a private league and so far so good!

I do have a maybe dumb question about Primordial Chain- how does it increase our Flame wall dot dps? Golem buffs don't stack, and the mods just modify golem properties (that are not buff effect). POB also shows a dps increase if I put on Primordial Chain- what is the mechanism? Which mods on it actually make US (and not golems) do more dps?
IGN: OneEyedShadow
So you guys going with Cake's high dmg version, or the tankier "3.14" pob?
Last edited by Kurnis on Apr 22, 2021, 2:38:54 AM
"
Kurnis wrote:
So you guys going with Cake's high dmg version, or the tankier "3.14" pob?

where is this version ?

I'm starting red maps and have a big issue from mana regen !
I am always OOM and dont know how to fix it, do you have any tips ?
"
Amarantine wrote:
I'm going this build in a private league and so far so good!

I do have a maybe dumb question about Primordial Chain- how does it increase our Flame wall dot dps? Golem buffs don't stack, and the mods just modify golem properties (that are not buff effect). POB also shows a dps increase if I put on Primordial Chain- what is the mechanism? Which mods on it actually make US (and not golems) do more dps?

It's the Elementalist ascendancy:
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Liege_of_the_Primordial

We get a buff per summoned golem. You are right tho, that the buffs from each golem don't stack.
"
noknok0427 wrote:
For survival issues in ultimatum waves, just cap the chaos res then it is fine. I use broken crown + 3 point small cluster (2c combo) to max it out.

For dmg issues, GO LOW LIFE NOW!
Then buy cluster jewel. Burning bright is the king in early game, life is overrated if you are playing sc.

For currency issues, farm harder, this build is insane in farming maps.

For golem setup, yes golem is constantly dying, avoid chaos mod in ultimatum waves if possible.

I dont care about malevolence anymore because I am using petrified blood.

Your build sounds interesting. You got a POB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info