[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

So how do you fit Malevolence into this build? I don't have enough mana for it.
Seeing a lot of people using Eye of Malice. What's the range on the "nearby" mod on this?
So I'm going to be switching over to this build since my league starter turned out meh to me.

What pastebin are people following, I see multiple ones and I'm not sure if one shines above others.
"
lolyndasmu wrote:

Level 21 Spellslinger, and the aura nodes on left side of tree (sovereignty).
where is the tree? Place the tree in the leveling.....
"
citizenX wrote:
"
lolyndasmu wrote:

Level 21 Spellslinger, and the aura nodes on left side of tree (sovereignty).

So with those, do I still need the lab enchantment? Or perhaps Discord Artisan too?
"
lolyndasmu wrote:

So with those, do I still need the lab enchantment? Or perhaps Discord Artisan too?

Sorry, to clarify, I am using just Spellslinger (21) and Malevolence. No precision, no Herald of Ash. 66/1424 mana.

I have 100/100 hit chance without precision, by stacking tons of accuracy on gear. I have no idea if it is possible to get 3 auras (Slinger, Mal, Ash) going at once, I would assume you would need a bunch of stuff to achieve that (enchant, anoint Charisma, Enlighten 4, etc) but I haven't tried to figure that out. For me, gotta focus on transition to cluster jewels now, to increase dps.
Great build so far just started to try righteous fire but i cant seem to regen fast enough and im losing health, im using 2 of each golem and 1 flame golem, also i dont have much mana at all and cannot run malevolence or even vitality with my setup, any advice would be appreciated because im lost :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMCZQECBLMGDgY5CPQJ9g3NEFgRDxEtEmkTNRZvFxwXLxekGS4aOBzOHRQhsCSqJy8n7StQLJwulDD4NPc26TpYOtg7DTs_PC09D0SrRZ1Ms1FgU1JVrlXGVdZWSFnzYShk52ZUZp5qG2pDbRlxeXIPfIN8u4CkghCCm4Nfg8yGyodlj0aPppBVlG-XhZeVl_Sa4J_LogCnCKyYrv-vp7c-uwG86sBmxPbGrtAf1AfUfNWm2CTcjd-w42rr7u_r8WzzBvrS-6r-Cv5U_rMA?accountName=mgcrywolf09&characterName=becoicum
"
citizenX wrote:
"
lolyndasmu wrote:

Sorry, to clarify, I am using just Spellslinger (21) and Malevolence. No precision, no Herald of Ash. 66/1424 mana.

I have 100/100 hit chance without precision, by stacking tons of accuracy on gear. I have no idea if it is possible to get 3 auras (Slinger, Mal, Ash) going at once, I would assume you would need a bunch of stuff to achieve that (enchant, anoint Charisma, Enlighten 4, etc) but I haven't tried to figure that out. For me, gotta focus on transition to cluster jewels now, to increase dps.

No Ice Golem too? How much accuracy do you have? Also is Malevolence better than HoA?
Is it okay if the wand has "adds x cold/lightning dmg to spells" mod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info