[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Is it okay if the wand has "adds x cold/lightning dmg to spells" mod?

added spell damage does nothing for Flame Wall. Go for + fire gems, burning damage, dot damage, and lastly % spell / % fire damage.
"
lolyndasmu wrote:

No Ice Golem too? How much accuracy do you have? Also is Malevolence better than HoA?

4061 accuracy. Yes I have Ice golem (seven total golems). Peek at my char if you want. I can't really POB anything right now, because it won't recognize my gloves (apothecary gloves, real nice new base, 17% increase DOT implicit).

Also: test Malevolence in POB on your character to see difference. Just disable Ash, add Malevolence, compare the numbers. POB won't care that you have enough mana, it's good for comparing.
Last edited by citizenX on Apr 21, 2021, 1:32:01 PM
what golems i should use? 3fire 1ice 1 light 2 chaos 1 stone ? or... help somebody
"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
Great build so far just started to try righteous fire but i cant seem to regen fast enough and im losing health, im using 2 of each golem and 1 flame golem, also i dont have much mana at all and cannot run malevolence or even vitality with my setup, any advice would be appreciated because im lost :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMCZQECBLMGDgY5CPQJ9g3NEFgRDxEtEmkTNRZvFxwXLxekGS4aOBzOHRQhsCSqJy8n7StQLJwulDD4NPc26TpYOtg7DTs_PC09D0SrRZ1Ms1FgU1JVrlXGVdZWSFnzYShk52ZUZp5qG2pDbRlxeXIPfIN8u4CkghCCm4Nfg8yGyodlj0aPppBVlG-XhZeVl_Sa4J_LogCnCKyYrv-vp7c-uwG86sBmxPbGrtAf1AfUfNWm2CTcjd-w42rr7u_r8WzzBvrS-6r-Cv5U_rMA?accountName=mgcrywolf09&characterName=becoicum

Dam.. What kind of RMT are you rocking, with that gear on a lvl 73 character whos even your highest? You have to teach me the ways of farming that so i can reach similiar gear.
IGN: Iznogood / IceIce_bby
"
edm161 wrote:
what golems i should use? 3fire 1ice 1 light 2 chaos 1 stone ? or... help somebody

Depends on what buffs you want to have up if a golem dies. I run 2x Stone for regen and 2x lightning for EE uptime (Ring). The buffs do not stack so you solely choose based on which buff you want have basically at any time.
not so lucky with the ex drop, really hit a wall in dps/survivability in red map, cant get my hand on the 6-8ex you need to get amulet and the 3 primordial jewel, i guess they are key to pushing this build beyond t10's.
For survival issues in ultimatum waves, just cap the chaos res then it is fine. I use broken crown + 3 point small cluster (2c combo) to max it out.

For dmg issues, GO LOW LIFE NOW!
Then buy cluster jewel. Burning bright is the king in early game, life is overrated if you are playing sc.

For currency issues, farm harder, this build is insane in farming maps.

For golem setup, yes golem is constantly dying, avoid chaos mod in ultimatum waves if possible.

I dont care about malevolence anymore because I am using petrified blood.
Last edited by noknok0427 on Apr 21, 2021, 3:23:17 PM
main question.we use Malachai's Artifice(give EE) and we use herald of ash. they give extra fire for KB. if we press C, we see "main hand fire damage".it turns out with this ring and herald of ash we reduce our burning damage, do I understand correctly? ))) and why in POB chaos golem in the ring?
Last edited by edm161 on Apr 21, 2021, 5:04:02 PM
Hello, first of all thank you for this build.
My Girlfriend and me are pretty new to POE and are having alot of fun with it.
Sorry if this is a noob question, but in the build we have very little dexterity (POB says 24 DEX), so how are we supposed to use Gems like Chain and GMP which require much more Dexterity?
"
Feelsbadirl wrote:
Hello, first of all thank you for this build.
My Girlfriend and me are pretty new to POE and are having alot of fun with it.
Sorry if this is a noob question, but in the build we have very little dexterity (POB says 24 DEX), so how are we supposed to use Gems like Chain and GMP which require much more Dexterity?

You need to get Dex rolls on gear. I believe ~130 was enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info