[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Can you transition into Burning Arrow from this build? Also my main problems are:

hp is so low compared to what I am used to. (I'm in act 5 with 1.4k life)

dex is also hard to get; usually I have to constantly look for gear with dex even above resists just to enable gems like chain or ice golem.

lastly, I am using primordial chain but even in acts, golems die so easily. I don't see them ever surviving even a t1 map ultimatum trial. The 4 second respawn mechanic from liege of the primordial node won't be able to keep up, I think.

I've had 2 failed ventures this league (one being slam zerker and the other is
max block glad), if this doesn't work either, I am considering to quit the league altogether. People on my f list are on their second build with two digit ex in bank and I am leveling in act 5 for the third time with 20c in my tab...

Yes it is an easy transition, but I wouldn’t recommend switching until you have 10-15ex to put into the build. You will switch back as BA feels horrible with no currency.

Most every caster is dex starved. Get this on gloves and belt and boots and jewels. Or sacrifice a passive point for the large dex nodes.

My golems die in Ultimatums quite a bit, but never really in regular maps. Look at my character and gear. Build is still scuffed as I haven’t had to change it much because I am clearing very quickly into red maps. The map bosses last for 5 seconds with Chaos golem applying EE. Even conquerors right now are easy (only at 7 watchstones tho).
"
tennoni wrote:
Build has been really good for mapping, basically facerolled everything up until red maps. But now I'm struggling with bosses taking awhile to kill and getting one shot quite easily. Could anyone take a look at my gear to see what could/should be improved? My pob: https://pastebin.com/eDwCurMU

I believe the added damage to attacks in your gear is screwing up your EE for one thing. On mobile so not a detailed response.
Edit: I would also drop Sulphur and Silver flasks for something more defensive, but that’s just me.
Last edited by Shamius on Apr 22, 2021, 2:56:42 PM
Any alternatives for the medium cluster jewels?
I dont have 2.7ex for each of them.
"
gbrbasilio wrote:
Any alternatives for the medium cluster jewels?
I dont have 2.7ex for each of them.

Not really.... they scale so well with the build.

You don’t need to buy one already crafted though. You could buy a 4 passive and try to craft it yourself OR buy a 5 or 6 passive already crafted.
"
Shamius wrote:
"
tennoni wrote:
Build has been really good for mapping, basically facerolled everything up until red maps. But now I'm struggling with bosses taking awhile to kill and getting one shot quite easily. Could anyone take a look at my gear to see what could/should be improved? My pob: https://pastebin.com/eDwCurMU

I believe the added damage to attacks in your gear is screwing up your EE for one thing. On mobile so not a detailed response.
Edit: I would also drop Sulphur and Silver flasks for something more defensive, but that’s just me.

hmm I don't think it is? Since Storm Brand is a spell so there shouldn't be any damage added. I also looked on pob and it also says it's only dealing lightning damage?

Also any recommendations for gear upgrades? I'm working on my last medium cluster but my equipped pieces def need some work, just not sure where to start.
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
"
simonizen wrote:
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Can you transition into Burning Arrow from this build? Also my main problems are:

dex is also hard to get; usually I have to constantly look for gear with dex even above resists just to enable gems like chain or ice golem.

lastly, I am using primordial chain but even in acts, golems die so easily. I don't see them ever surviving even a t1 map ultimatum trial. The 4 second respawn mechanic from liege of the primordial node won't be able to keep up, I think.

max block glad), if this doesn't work either, I am considering to quit the league altogether. People on my f list are on their second build with two digit ex in bank and I am leveling in act 5 for the third time with 20c in my tab...

if you give up on builds in act 5 that's exactly why you're having these horrible experiences.. I typically don't even use the build I intend to use before i reach yellow maps but instead storm blast mines / toxic rain or whatever.. you shouldn't judge a build on a lowlvl basis..

I didn't give up the other two on act 5. zerker is level 85 while the glad is level 77 or something. Problem was, warcry spam playstyle wasn't my thing and I was dealing 70k dps with 2 300+ pdps blades with gladiator.

You didn't address any of the points I mentioned either.

Still the exact same issue.. 85 is nowhere near endgame.. and I think you are missing half of this builds strengths.. the golems are there for the buffs.. nothing else.. and if you want to get two digit exes you have to suffer a while with your build because that is natural for every single build entering red maps.. just keep grinding and stop rerolling.. will make your experience easier.. I have a very hard time understanding you have a hard time to level with this guide since it was all a smooth ride until red maps for me just following the guide with 0 currency while you should easily have a tabula etc.. must be something you're missing

Hmmm good point. Need an expert to weigh in on that!

I’m in the same boat as you progressing. Hopefully I’ll know more by the weekend.
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

You're fine. Ignore the golems for now, your Flameslinger should be facerolling everything. Your PoB shows 2569 life, that's fine to get to maps. Ultimatums are hard in acts, you don't have all your abilities and gem levels. Also, keep moving in a circle in Ults, only stop to cast once, then keep moving. Standing still is death.

Make a 20% Seething Hallowed life flask, preferably of Staunching, but don't waste too much currency on that, save it for 20% Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching.

Put Arcanist Brand on your WoC/Combustion. Drop the brand just before bosses activate.

I made it to red maps on less gear than you have, just focus on faceroll to get to maps.
"
citizenX wrote:
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

You're fine. Ignore the golems for now, your Flameslinger should be facerolling everything. Your PoB shows 2569 life, that's fine to get to maps. Ultimatums are hard in acts, you don't have all your abilities and gem levels. Also, keep moving in a circle in Ults, only stop to cast once, then keep moving. Standing still is death.

Make a 20% Seething Hallowed life flask, preferably of Staunching, but don't waste too much currency on that, save it for 20% Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching.

Put Arcanist Brand on your WoC/Combustion. Drop the brand just before bosses activate.

I made it to red maps on less gear than you have, just focus on faceroll to get to maps.

Thank you mate, do you think I should keep putting more money on the build on reaching red maps, or save enough to switch to burning arrow? Do the gear of two builds overlap a lot? It would make things a lot easier if that's the case.
This build really could use a new page.
So much info is just lost in random posts.

Also there are so many variations now.
Looking at poe.ninja the build is very diversified.

Best tip I found for levelling is to just use 2 Ashcallers:

This wand is fantastic for this build.

A couple of questions:

Do you guys know there other good and cheap uniques for levelling?

Are you guys using PS or Kinect Blast?

Can I setup arcanist brand to wave and flammability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info