[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
I have made a POB that has trees from leveling to no cluster, 1 cluster and 2 cluster setups. I also made a budget and end game gear configuration so it is more realistic from a league start perspective.

I updated the leveling notes as well with early and later leveling gems setups and in which act the gems could be found.

I tried to make sure we have plenty of life from the tree in order to maintain some survivability.

Hopefully this helps anyone out there looking for a comprehensive POB from start to end game: https://pastebin.com/Z9esEYPX

Thanks for this, best leveling PoB yet.

I personally prefer doing Arcanist Brand - Wave of Conviction - Flammability, it works well and allows me to drop the brand before boss activates. That just feels much better than self-casting WoC. Plus you open a gem slot which could have interesting uses.

Also, would love to understand the switch to Mastermind of Discord in final tree. Personally, I would prefer keeping Bastion of Elements, it's huge survivability (even at ~3k) and QoL as well.
Last edited by citizenX on Apr 16, 2021, 8:54:23 AM
"
HatMatter wrote:

How do you feel about Mastermind of Discord vs. Shaper of storms now that the Base Exposure from WoC has been reduced?

I just checked in my old PoB and the difference is 1.8% more DPS in favor of Master of Discord.
Last edited by Obimahn on Apr 16, 2021, 9:08:27 AM
"
I have made a POB that has trees from leveling to no cluster, 1 cluster and 2 cluster setups. I also made a budget and end game gear configuration so it is more realistic from a league start perspective.

I updated the leveling notes as well with early and later leveling gems setups and in which act the gems could be found.

I tried to make sure we have plenty of life from the tree in order to maintain some survivability.

Hopefully this helps anyone out there looking for a comprehensive POB from start to end game: https://pastebin.com/Z9esEYPX

thank you very much for this!

but it's 100lvl pob. how to adjust endgame setup with 90-95 range? sacrifice life nodes?
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
"

but it's 100lvl pob. how to adjust endgame setup with 90-95 range? sacrifice life nodes?

On bottom left you can look at different tree set ups. The 1 cluster option says level 100 but only has allocated skill points of a level 93 char.
"
Malrockk wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
"

On bottom left you can look at different tree set ups. The 1 cluster option says level 100 but only has allocated skill points of a level 93 char.

you misunderstanded. i'm already asking for final tree with 2 cluster
Just wanted to share my version of this build. I've dropped spellslinger and swapped to manual casting for cheaper max dps. This opened up my mana to all kinds of different things, but generally I go for more deeps.

https://pastebin.com/4d8jHzCQ

Shows me at 3.5mil secondary DoT. Items are good but nowhere godly and probably inefficient at times. I couldn't maven because I'm retarded and can't Simon-Says + not enough free time to play. Stomps everything fast, BUT it is annoying to play and DEADLY if/when your fps drops (since you're now hoping that Both the Flame Wall is up AND your KB/PS are actually passing through it).

Overall though fun build. Won't play again.
"
HatMatter wrote:
"

Thanks for your effort! I've got some questions on the preCluster tree:

Is pathing towards growth & decay really that necessary? Couldn't you go with a cheap, ineffective cluster jewel, such as a a 6 passive DoT multi where you can dump your points into before you have efficient jewels with the notables you are looking for? I see that this path does pick up some life as well which is another consideration.

Is the different pathing from the start to the golem commander (passing mystic bulwark and not via the very top, passing the cluster nodes a deliberate decision or a legacy of dejuvenante's original?

Two general considerations:

How do you feel about Mastermind of Discord vs. Shaper of storms now that the Base Exposure from WoC has been reduced?

Do we have room for Cruelty Support on the KB (once it's confirmed that the buff will work for amounts of damage below 0.01% of the mob's health) and putting WoC/Hextouch/Flammability/Combustion in a selfcast 4L? Even dealing 900 damage to a 64 million life shaper will grant 10% more damage.

You can indeed forgo pathing towards growth & decay and go with a scuffed cluster setup. It really depends on prices early in the league start day 1/2 and liked the option of having the life/es nodes as well. My goal will be to transition before going all the way there but left it as an option in case I can't get a good cluster setup early.

A bit of both on the pathing there. I plan to go to the 1 cluster setup as fast as possible so wanted to pass through there but also leave the no cluster setup for those that want it.

I think mastermind will be higher DPS for bosses but I do like the consistency from shaper of storms. I'm also thinking of trying out the impulsa setup so that's why I left it as is.

PM me if you get to test the cruelty support setup. I wasn't sure how it would work so didn't want to misled people in case I was wrong.
"
citizenX wrote:
"

Thanks for this, best leveling PoB yet.

I personally prefer doing Arcanist Brand - Wave of Conviction - Flammability, it works well and allows me to drop the brand before boss activates. That just feels much better than self-casting WoC. Plus you open a gem slot which could have interesting uses.

Also, would love to understand the switch to Mastermind of Discord in final tree. Personally, I would prefer keeping Bastion of Elements, it's huge survivability (even at ~3k) and QoL as well.

Defiantly a preference thing. I may play around with the brand and see if I like it better. Both will work well I believe.

In general I felt we had enough defenses in the final configuration with the endgame gear. You definitely don't "need" the extra damage so I would suggest trying it out at that point and sticking with feels better to you.
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
"

Drop life or damage depending on how you feel your survivability at that point. with better gear (check end game configuration) I think we have plenty of damage so I think the life is a nice qol in general.
Noob here. So at what point should I start replacing Primordial items?
And how many golems do we use for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info