[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Well guys, I honestly have 1 issue with this build.

How do you handle mana? With 6l on spellslinger and 4l kinetic blast my 5 level clarity is not enough for such high cast speed. Am I forced to use that mana potion or is there any trick I did not think of?
I am currently using lightning golem instead of chaos golem for better clearspeed, will lightning golem also work in malachai's artifice?
Do we still need the trigger socketed spell craft on the wand? Is there an alternative to apply the curse?
"
NitainExtract wrote:
I am currently using lightning golem instead of chaos golem for better clearspeed, will lightning golem also work in malachai's artifice?

No because the lightning golem shoots projectiles that can go through the flamewall and mess up your EE.
Decided to try this one out. One thing I see is that Wall of Flame has to be in a wand, yet you have it in the 6l chest. How does that work then?

nm, I see that you have to have Spellslinger running for it to auto cast. What do you use in the offhand, wand or shield?
Last edited by random7 on Apr 18, 2021, 10:24:52 PM
Do you have a PoB or a end-game passive tree example for Chieftan? I didn't see the character you ran in 3.12 on your profile.

Nevermind - found it by looking harder.

Excited to try it out!
Last edited by Muscratt on Apr 19, 2021, 12:58:20 AM
I just want to quickly mention the new "+1 to level of all(pick your spell) gem" recipe. Probably many of you have seen it, but for those who have not yet, it could be a life-changer.

All you need is a white wand & quality gems with a specific tag( fire in our case). The colour of gems doesn't matter, just make sure you have 40% total quality from the gems.

Prepare your +1 to all fire wands for late game crafting and may the trialmaster be generous to you all :D
Last edited by vilski on Apr 19, 2021, 5:02:31 AM
Hi, looking at poe.ninja I'm seeing that some people have chosen to swap out controlled destruction for swift affliction. But when I look at POB, they both have the same effect on Flame Wall's DoT DPS. Is there something I'm missing, is one better than the other in diff situations?
Anyone else's golems dying constantly during Ultimatum encounters?

Any tips to increase their survival?
"
tennoni wrote:
Hi, looking at poe.ninja I'm seeing that some people have chosen to swap out controlled destruction for swift affliction. But when I look at POB, they both have the same effect on Flame Wall's DoT DPS. Is there something I'm missing, is one better than the other in diff situations?

Less mana reservation

@vilski
Yeah that would help.
A gentle reminder, a lvl 18 wand (ashcaller) is actually quite a bit better than a pure +1 spell.

You can pick it up for less than 2alcs and use em till you can make a decent multimod wand
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info