[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

I have made a POB that has trees from leveling to no cluster, 1 cluster and 2 cluster setups. I also made a budget and end game gear configuration so it is more realistic from a league start perspective.

I updated the leveling notes as well with early and later leveling gems setups and in which act the gems could be found.

I tried to make sure we have plenty of life from the tree in order to maintain some survivability.

Hopefully this helps anyone out there looking for a comprehensive POB from start to end game: https://pastebin.com/Z9esEYPX
Last edited by MultiplePunchMan on Apr 16, 2021, 4:26:38 AM
"
Gueschma wrote:
"
Dramoth wrote:
Hiya, I loved this build last league and want to league start with it. I have taken the levelling trees, tweaked them slightly and added a version of cake's tree as an end game goal, with some notes adjusted to add for where to get the gems. Hope this is useful for someone else as well as me and thanks to dejuv again for the great build and guide :D

https://pastebin.com/3bQfhfCN

Thanks for the effort!

I'm not sure I understand why you are travelling to Growth & Decay and annointing Arsonist.. While you could travel natively to Arsenist for 2 points.. and save between 10 & 11 points by annointing Growth & Decay instead.

ANything obvious I'm missing here? :(

Arsonist was dejuv's original anoint and Growth was cake's, the reason you go for arsonists first is that it is good and cheap. Growth takes a gold oil. That is all from my understanding. I went for as cheap with the items I put in to try and help me on league start with what had been previously suggested as I suck at farming currency.
maan there are so many pobs. where is the dejuvenate :D
Does the trigger nerf affect this build hard?
IGN: Onytemp
"
Onylol wrote:
Does the trigger nerf affect this build hard?

Not that much imo. Since WoC gets nerfed to 15% anyways it's not that big of deal if you get 10% exposure from another source.

8 seconds still works for curses or tempest shield.
"
Obimahn wrote:

Not that much imo. Since WoC gets nerfed to 15% anyways it's not that big of deal if you get 10% exposure from another source.

Exposure doesn't add up. It will only keep the highest value applied.
So 15% + 10% = 15%
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Obimahn wrote:

Exposure doesn't add up. It will only keep the highest value applied.
So 15% + 10% = 15%

Yeah I know. What I meant is since WoC would only trigger every 8 seconds you would loose a lot of uptime. Using another source of exposure would limit this loss to 5%.

WoC might even not be worth it anymore and one could use another skill like Steelskin instead.
Also the unveiled trigger mod is still 4 seconds as opposed to the crafted mod being 8 seconds. This was datamined earlier on Reddit. It’ll be harder to get, but it’s still there.
1 - unveil crafted mod
2 - try to fracture that mod via harvest
3 - spam T1/T2 essences
Good luck today everyone! It’ll be my first time playing this build.
"
Shamius wrote:
Also the unveiled trigger mod is still 4 seconds as opposed to the crafted mod being 8 seconds. This was datamined earlier on Reddit. It’ll be harder to get, but it’s still there.
1 - unveil crafted mod
2 - try to fracture that mod via harvest
3 - spam T1/T2 essences
Good luck today everyone! It’ll be my first time playing this build.

Can you unveil it on ilvl2 wands kek
"
I have made a POB that has trees from leveling to no cluster, 1 cluster and 2 cluster setups. I also made a budget and end game gear configuration so it is more realistic from a league start perspective.

Hopefully this helps anyone out there looking for a comprehensive POB from start to end game: https://pastebin.com/Z9esEYPX

Thanks for your effort! I've got some questions on the preCluster tree:

Is pathing towards growth & decay really that necessary? Couldn't you go with a cheap, ineffective cluster jewel, such as a a 6 passive DoT multi where you can dump your points into before you have efficient jewels with the notables you are looking for? I see that this path does pick up some life as well which is another consideration.

Is the different pathing from the start to the golem commander (passing mystic bulwark and not via the very top, passing the cluster nodes a deliberate decision or a legacy of dejuvenante's original?

Two general considerations:

How do you feel about Mastermind of Discord vs. Shaper of storms now that the Base Exposure from WoC has been reduced?

Do we have room for Cruelty Support on the KB (once it's confirmed that the buff will work for amounts of damage below 0.01% of the mob's health) and putting WoC/Hextouch/Flammability/Combustion in a selfcast 4L? Even dealing 900 damage to a 64 million life shaper will grant 10% more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info