[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Hey all!

I've been wondering for a while what build to start with, in the upcoming Ziz-Gauntlet, and this build grabbed my eye. I've been reading it for a while now, and it looks really interesting. The one thing I couldn't find is a link to the passive tree while leveling. It's hard for me to decide which passive to pick and when on an unfamiliar build. So if you have a link laying around it'd mean a lot to me if you share it.

Cheers!
"
vilski wrote:
Hey all!

I've been wondering for a while what build to start with, in the upcoming Ziz-Gauntlet, and this build grabbed my eye. I've been reading it for a while now, and it looks really interesting. The one thing I couldn't find is a link to the passive tree while leveling. It's hard for me to decide which passive to pick and when on an unfamiliar build. So if you have a link laying around it'd mean a lot to me if you share it.

Cheers!

I can understand why you are confused. The original post went through a bunch of transformations.

Anyway, here's the PoB for levelling & before you can afford the cluster jewels, somewhere under a SPOILER on the original post.

https://pastebin.com/9sGnqAMf

You have a bunch of details under the Notes tab.

It can probably be optimized by what we learned in the past 3 months.

You can also check the PoBs from Ghazzy / zizaran.

Once you get the cluster jewels, you can follow the latest pob in the original post or something that one of the popular players like CAKE use.
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 10, 2021, 12:46:54 PM
Spoiler
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
vilski wrote:
Hey all!

Cheers!

I can understand why you are confused. The original post went through a bunch of transformations.

Anyway, here's the PoB for levelling & before you can afford the cluster jewels, somewhere under a SPOILER on the original post.

https://pastebin.com/9sGnqAMf

You have a bunch of details under the Notes tab.

It can probably be optimized by what we learned in the past 3 months.

You can also check the PoBs from Ghazzy / zizaran.

Once you get the cluster jewels, you can follow the latest pob in the original post or something that one of the popular players like CAKE use.

Thanks for the PoB. That was a really fast reply :)
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
cookieboy wrote:
Hi guys, sorry noob question here. How do I summon 3 golem at once? Was reading the guide

lvl 34 - grab stone golem & flame golem & ice golem (do your first lab so you can use 3 golems at once)

Hi guys any help on this? :)

1. You put all 3 golems in sockets of equipped items (sockets don't have to be linked or even in the same item slot).
2. You put each of the golems under an action key. Just like a regular spell.
I suggest you use the "hidden" controls - those when pressing CTRL. Say CTRL+Q, CTRL+W and CTRL+E.
3. When outside of the city, press those shortcuts to spawn the golems - like you would do with any other spell.

Keep in mind that before you take "Liege of Primordial" ascendency point, if a golem dies (WHEN), you will have to manually re-cast it.

Once you summoned them, you can forget they exists - until they die.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for the explanation! :) I tried the steps, but everytime i tried to summon the 3rd golem it overwrites the 2nd golem not sure why :X
"
cookieboy wrote:
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
cookieboy wrote:
Hi guys, sorry noob question here. How do I summon 3 golem at once? Was reading the guide

lvl 34 - grab stone golem & flame golem & ice golem (do your first lab so you can use 3 golems at once)

Hi guys any help on this? :)

1. You put all 3 golems in sockets of equipped items (sockets don't have to be linked or even in the same item slot).
2. You put each of the golems under an action key. Just like a regular spell.
I suggest you use the "hidden" controls - those when pressing CTRL. Say CTRL+Q, CTRL+W and CTRL+E.
3. When outside of the city, press those shortcuts to spawn the golems - like you would do with any other spell.

Keep in mind that before you take "Liege of Primordial" ascendency point, if a golem dies (WHEN), you will have to manually re-cast it.

Once you summoned them, you can forget they exists - until they die.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for the explanation! :) I tried the steps, but everytime i tried to summon the 3rd golem it overwrites the 2nd golem not sure why :X

If that's the case then you're missing one "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems" passive.

If I remember correctly during leveling you take the Ascendency "Liege of the primordial" with normal lab and "Elemancer" in cruel lab. You can also rush the passive node "Golem Commander" for another Golem.
Last edited by Obimahn on Mar 11, 2021, 12:56:48 AM
I awakened this amulet, but sadly I didn't get Malevolance.

I am not sure if it's worth losing Growth and Decay to get Charisma just so that I socket Vaal Purity of Fire...

(from vaal) Nearby Enemies' Fire Resistance is Ignored by Hits AND You and nearby allies gain 4% additional maximum Fire Resistance seems very nice, but I don't know if it makes up for losing Growth and Decay

Ideas?
^

Flame wall does not hit, so sadly that makes the answer easy.
The only case where this would be nice is if you run RF which on this build means to lose 30% of ehp without headhunter and 70% with, because of how common shield aura is on rare packs.

You could go>Elemental taken as chaos > get ton of max chaos resist>Skin of loyal +5gems and normal version of purity of fire with some defensive watcher eye

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670
^ I guess that answers if I'm going to play next league or not. (I had no plans to, but this just makes it certain)
The only reason I was able to play for more than week before extreme boredom caught up was the harvest craft part of this league.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
In leagues where i got 40/40 not buying any of the challenges it took me just 2 weeks. Without harvest you just buy gear for +-50ex and quit which i did in first 7 days of many leagues, for there will be simply nothing to upgrade, spend your currency on challenges and you are 36or 40/40 early in first week, people may offer like 1 mirror service for helm that is needed in multiple builds if you are lucky and that is about it. No one is going to spend 50million fossils just to get average chance at getting wand for non meta build, and if someone gets one by luck against any odds, bots are little faster than player.

New league mechanic would have to provide some way to roll my own items that do not suck balls to keep me interested.
Lets say Account bound items that are always 0.25% better than before when you finish league mechanic. Otherwise you do few chayula runs, hit that 100level and your progress is finished.

So starting with something like 300pdps sword, you would end up with 600pdps one but account bound. after doing this mechanic 350times or so for single item. Start with better base=it takes shorter time to reach its t1/t0 potential. For stuff that is like +1curse, it would improve after doing the mechanic 200times in to elevated tier.

Otherwise it does not make sense to play anything other than 500+mil dps flicker strike which needs just unique items, and those are piss easy to get.
Or current meta build where people try to craft items for it, which is often something extremely boring like golems or punch stuff in melee range with ugly animation

I do not understand GGG here, because this is first league where I worked on each of my rare items myself except current explode wand(where i still at least added chaos resist) And I could see that and extended end-game kept many people interested for way longer than is normal.
Where every other league I just snipe few legendary items and quit for i m done. min maxed to the sky with unique crap that is simply overpowered in said league and is made useless in next.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler for some reason does not work, so enjoy unwanted wall of text.
I tried to edit it 5 times now.

What ggg did there makes sense in game where you keep your character for longer than 3 months or is at least world wide pvp :D

It is not true at all that there were no issues before harvest and everything was happy. People simply quitting 3 months earlier does not mean that they agree that the previous loot system was amazing.

The reason we hide 99.999999999999% of items with our item filter is not harvest craft it is because upgrades are basically unobtainable in trade league for yourself, you can win lottery 5 times before you get single item with t1 mods for your build from drop, in ssf you can have at least some progression. But it is progression from poop to shit. and it stops there, not from shit to gg items which is not my cup of tea either.

If someone wonders about what flicker strike I mean, it is just https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Saviour
2x this beast crafted to 30% quality and few items for more frenzy charges (fractured rings with this implicit for 1.7ex will do)
You will outdps most meta builds

But I would never recommend flicker for it is boring to play :^) just gave it mention for it is one of those builds with cheap unique items doing wonders for it. And you can poop yourself trying to find rare items for more fun build

Some people just like to start fresh and struggle, get that short term dopamine rush from sniping first upgrades after reaching maps and quit after week or make new character, i respect that way of having fun.
But it just is not me, i'm all about that min-maxing and relaxing with single build per league.

Spoiler
!!!! lalalala

Is it just my computer or does my spoiler not work, i did like million edits to make it work...
Spoiler
aaa

FInally fixed the spoiler, quote really messed it up for some reason
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 11, 2021, 6:00:08 PM
"
CAKE wrote:

The only case where this would be nice is if you run RF which on this build means to lose 30% of ehp without headhunter and 70% with, because of how common shield aura is on rare packs.

You could go>Elemental taken as chaos > get ton of max chaos resist>Skin of loyal +5gems and normal version of purity of fire with some defensive watcher eye

KB does hit, doesn't it? It's a projectile that hits the target. Or did I get that wrong?

Regarding the rest of the post, I totally agree with you. This is the longest I played a league, after the Harvest league, and this is only because of the harvest craft.

I have no intention to spam 1000000000 fossiles or chaos to get +1 all spell damage and +1 fire damage, or other basic crafts. It's just not worth it.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

KB does hit, doesn't it? It's a projectile that hits the target. Or did I get that wrong?

Regarding the rest of the post, I totally agree with you. This is the longest I played a league, after the Harvest league, and this is only because of the harvest craft.

I have no intention to spam 1000000000 fossiles or chaos to get +1 all spell damage and +1 fire damage, or other basic crafts. It's just not worth it.

Yeah KB does hit but what is it worth when KB does 0% of our dps AND
it works exclusively vs Nearby targets (which is at melee range right next your played model)

And what is up with the
Spoiler
spoilers

hmm, here it works, why did it break above i wonder.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 11, 2021, 4:14:49 PM
"
CAKE wrote:

Is it just my computer or does my spoiler not work, i did like million edits to make it work...

Remove my quote from your prev post. It is messing with your formatting.
That will fix it.

"
CAKE wrote:

Yeah KB does hit but what is it worth when KB does 0% of our dps AND
it works exclusively vs Nearby targets (which is at melee range right next your played model)

I was thinking more like: KB hits and applies debuff to make target ignore fire rez, then while the target is debuffed firewall WILL DESOTRY EVERYTHING

I guess the debuff only works against projectile hits and not any other upcoming kind of dmg?
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 11, 2021, 4:27:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info