[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
CAKE wrote:

How would you roll it with this fracture? It takes like few million of fossils on average. Wanted to make wand with good chances for +2 +tier 1 multi for whole league. (now it became not as important because i use curse wand and explode)

Also when the +1 all spell skill gems is 0.058% do i understand it right that it will take around 2000alts and augments on average. Or is it less because i m always guaranteed one suffix and one prefix. Something closer to 1000

With that fracture it's much more difficult to roll +1 to spell skill and +1 to fire spell skill gems. It's 200k chaos orbs or 130k in Fossil spamming.

I'd start with +1 to all skill gems and go from there.

I bought another explody base and rolled +1 to all spell skill gems in 1k alts. Now on to crafting the +1 to fire spell skill gems with my method.
Last edited by Obimahn on Mar 8, 2021, 11:29:30 AM
"
Obimahn wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

How would you roll it with this fracture? It takes like few million of fossils on average. Wanted to make wand with good chances for +2 +tier 1 multi for whole league. (now it became not as important because i use curse wand and explode)

Also when the +1 all spell skill gems is 0.058% do i understand it right that it will take around 2000alts and augments on average. Or is it less because i m always guaranteed one suffix and one prefix. Something closer to 1000

With that fracture it's much more difficult to roll +1 to spell skill and +1 to fire spell skill gems. It's 200k chaos orbs or 130k in Fossil spamming.

I'd start with +1 to all skill gems and go from there.

I bought another explody base and rolled +1 to all spell skill gems in 1k alts. Now on to crafting the +1 to fire spell skill gems with my method.

Well, that was quick:

Crafting process from my base wand:
remove cold (inc. cold dmg was a prefix)
aug crit (100% to hit a suffix, hit low spell crit)
aug fire (hit inc. fire dmg)
rem add fire (hit fire as extra chaos)
rem add fire (hit +1 to all fire spell skill gems)
rem crit
rem crafted mods
craft fire dot multi

done.

Very lucky on the rem add fire.

I'll leave multimodding up to the buyer.
"
Obimahn wrote:
-|-

Beautiful wand!
Used the exact same method when crafting mine, but hit T2 dot multi before +1 to spells, and due to my suboptimal gem setup with Empower instead of Ele Focus it was actually more damage.
Flameslinger PoB: https://pastebin.com/dqbLZnda
"
BergMichel wrote:
"
Obimahn wrote:
-|-

Beautiful wand!
Used the exact same method when crafting mine, but hit T2 dot multi before +1 to spells, and due to my suboptimal gem setup with Empower instead of Ele Focus it was actually more damage.

berg finally its you!!! im 92lvl right now but dont know how to use your pob in your signature. could you tell me how to use it with 92 lvl? also is it latest?
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
-|-

Remove Divine Judgement + path nodes (4 points)
Remove smol node under Arsonist (1 point)
Remove vaal nodes inside Glorious Vanity (3 nodes)

Alternatively, if you're feeling really brave, you can remove 5 life nodes instead.
Flameslinger PoB: https://pastebin.com/dqbLZnda
guys any tips to for better survivability in regards to physical damage in this build?
"
DEATHLORDD wrote:
guys any tips to for better survivability in regards to physical damage in this build?

Chaos golem and golem buff effect. I got up to 56% phys reduction when running 9 golems.
I am trying to asses the value of Malachi at level 97+, over a ring with lots of life.
I am not sure which of the two to use

One gives me ~2M damage. The other one gives me like 700 more life

Without the Malachai, I sit at around 7M sirus damage.
So I finally hit lvl 100 now and I'm pretty much done for the league.

This was my only build played this league and by far the smoothest from league start, to low maps, to red maps up to 100% delirious maps I have ever experienced.

From speed mapping (Canyon maps cleared in 50s), to bossing at A9 (Sirus and Maven), to 100% delirious content it took everything I threw at it in stride after a little bit of tinkering.

I've put all my currency into this build and it scaled great with investment. Here's my final gear:

The pastebin of my PoB: https://pastebin.com/WivERqz2

"
Cry0nicS wrote:
I am trying to asses the value of Malachi at level 97+, over a ring with lots of life.
I am not sure which of the two to use

One gives me ~2M damage. The other one gives me like 700 more life

Without the Malachai, I sit at around 7M sirus damage.

For bossing Malachai is king, if your golems can reach the boss. During mapping the 700 life would be more beneficial because golems can't keep up with your speed anyway to proc the EO.

When you hit a certain DPS level Malachai looses it's usefulness for bosses though, since it hardly makes a difference if Sirus dies in 2 or 4 seconds. There are diminishing returns with Malachai's Artifice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info