[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

Is it just my computer or does my spoiler not work, i did like million edits to make it work...

Remove my quote from your prev post. It is messing with your formatting.
That will fix it.

"
CAKE wrote:

Yeah KB does hit but what is it worth when KB does 0% of our dps AND
it works exclusively vs Nearby targets (which is at melee range right next your played model)

I was thinking more like: KB hits and applies debuff to make target ignore fire rez, then while the target is debuffed firewall WILL DESOTRY EVERYTHING

I guess the debuff only works against projectile hits and not any other upcoming kind of dmg?

Well, it does not work like that but what is worse IGNORE would make most of us lose dps, because it means you do not get multiplier from making enemy negative resistance.

Lets say u get sirus to -50% resistance, with ignore he will have 0%
That is not good thing.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 11, 2021, 6:02:53 PM
I wanted to see what's the big fuss about HH. I never had one before, thus I didn't know why people use it.

The thing is, in fractured maps, when 2-3 harbringers spawn together, my computer would freeze for like 5-10 seconds. It was a gamble if I was still alive or not afterwards.

With HH, it's just ridiculous. Like really, ridiculous.

https://youtu.be/jilJOK0VGU8

My computer can freeze, when I'm back, everything is dead :))

Ridiculous. I just don't like the looting part and without a pet to pick up currency I don't plan to run this anymore.
Hey guys back again for some more advice on gear ect. Since last time i've upgraded a lot and right now i am in a place where there are some issues.

mainly 1 i have just enough mana to use hearld of ash but when i do i have a single prjectile so i need more mana/ mana reserved.

then there is the damage which still feel like it's lacking compared to what i've seen from others here. i know the wand is still not that great so that is one place but i need to farm some more currency for that first.

survivability is a weird issue right now as well. ffrom about level 90 i was fine then hit 92 and suddenly i am getting one shot constantly even in un modded maps of tier 14 the boss still totally one shots me out of no where. granted that could be due to me being still somewhat new to poe and not knowing what to look out for to dodge ect but i guess if i was doing enough damage i wouldn't need to worry so much about this.

I know my shield is total ass as well i am working on crafting a new one but it is taking forever cos i can never get a harvest nor the crafts i need in the harvest when i eventually get one.

the character is kimsuyun thanks again for any help!
Last edited by Ijzerbaard on Mar 12, 2021, 2:08:14 PM
"
Ijzerbaard wrote:
Hey guys back again for some more advice on gear ect. Since last time i've upgraded a lot and right now i am in a place where there are some issues.

mainly 1 i have just enough mana to use hearld of ash but when i do i have a single prjectile so i need more mana/ mana reserved.

then there is the damage which still feel like it's lacking compared to what i've seen from others here. i know the wand is still not that great so that is one place but i need to farm some more currency for that first.

survivability is a weird issue right now as well. ffrom about level 90 i was fine then hit 92 and suddenly i am getting one shot constantly even in un modded maps of tier 14 the boss still totally one shots me out of no where. granted that could be due to me being still somewhat new to poe and not knowing what to look out for to dodge ect but i guess if i was doing enough damage i wouldn't need to worry so much about this.

I know my shield is total ass as well i am working on crafting a new one but it is taking forever cos i can never get a harvest nor the crafts i need in the harvest when i eventually get one.

the character is kimsuyun thanks again for any help!

Your shield is really bad, get one with +1 fire gems or replace it with wand.
Remember: gem level>Fire multiplier>increases
When it comes to your HP you did not corrupt any of your items, which renders shadowstitch kinda useless.
You could get 54% increased life 72% increased energy shield just by corrupting all your items. Which would more than double your total hit points pool.
You also wear items that give "0...20" "10" "31" life....
that all needs to be replaced with at least tier 2 rolls.

You can not complain about getting one shot when your life is "152" at 92 level.

Not wearing shield with life roll and no +gem level at once makes wearing it all pointless. That needs to be replaced right now, do not wait single second just go and buy new one or like i mentioned, get wand with fire multi and +1 level to replace it, then respec your shield nodes to life.

I was too lazy to check, but do wear doryany if you do not yet. for 20% hp to es.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 12, 2021, 4:05:04 PM
I'm done with the league and really bored. Chanced upon this build and never played firewall before so it seems kinda interesting. I know it's a league starter but how much currency do I need to bring it to the 9-12m dps variant of this? I have a HH that I could sell but idk if it will be enough. Hope to hear from the veterans here. Thanks!
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
I'm done with the league and really bored. Chanced upon this build and never played firewall before so it seems kinda interesting. I know it's a league starter but how much currency do I need to bring it to the 9-12m dps variant of this? I have a HH that I could sell but idk if it will be enough. Hope to hear from the veterans here. Thanks!

Short answer is: you don't even need that amount of dps to clear all the content.
I run Sirius/Maven 8, all invitations with less than 4m dps without any issue. 3-4m dps with a dot that last several seconds is HUGE.

So I'd say less than 100 ex for a full build, including cluster jewels, timeless jewel, shadowstitch, watcher's eye, +1 shield and +2 wand with fire dot multi.
Probably less than 50 ex if you go for a simple +1 wand with fire dot multiplier and skin of the loyal.
You could also try some other variants proposed in the thread.
You could also keep your HH as it fits well with the build if you run fractured 100% delirium maps.
Last edited by Kateroze on Mar 13, 2021, 4:48:45 AM
Took a break last few weeks as I've been crazy busy but I'm ready to dive back in for some more.

I know I need to corrupt more of my items for shadowstitch bonus but I'm hoping someone wouldn't mind showing me where I should focus improving my character.

I've only got a handful of ex so it makes it a bit tricky to risk corrupting the items I have now so I'm thinking buy a replacement (as there are prob affordable upgrades this far into league) either buy corrupted or corrupt those using my existing items as a fallback if it fails...

Right now I feel my survivability is decent but would really like to push my damage a bit higher for bosses.
"
Kateroze wrote:

So I'd say less than 100 ex for a full build, including cluster jewels, timeless jewel, shadowstitch, watcher's eye, +1 shield and +2 wand with fire dot multi.
Probably less than 50 ex if you go for a simple +1 wand with fire dot multiplier and skin of the loyal.

Shadowstitch alone is now 100ex.

But yea, with a random body armor that gives +3/4, definitely under 100ex.

Keep in mind it's going to be much cheaper if you craft the items yourself (except cluster jewels, those are a PITA)

If you want boots with tailind+elusive, amulet with +2, hands with fire dot multi, dot increase and culling strike, shield with 5% recover on block and 100 mana, belt with 10% life or HH, you'll go way over 100ex.

It depends a lot on what you want to do. You don't need all this jazz to kill Sirus AW9, to do maps or heist. But if you wanna do 30 fractured maps / day, then yeah...regardless if you play flameslinger, worb or whatever else, you'll get close to a mirror build.
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 13, 2021, 3:16:30 PM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:

Shadowstitch alone is now 100ex.

But yea, with a random body armor that gives +3/4, definitely under 100ex.

Keep in mind it's going to be much cheaper if you craft the items yourself (except cluster jewels, does are a PITA)

If you want boots with tailind+elusive, amulet with +2, hands with fire dot multi, dot increase and culling strike, shield with 5% recover on block, belt with 10% life or HH, you'll go way over 100ex.

It depends a lot on what you want to do. You don't need all this jazz to kill Sirus AW9, to do maps or heist. But if you wanna do 30 fractured maps / day, then yeah...regardless if you play flameslinger, worb or whatever else, you'll get close to a mirror build.

Yah, I'm looking for improvements I can make to my current items with 5-20ex. I'm coming up blank besides improving my clusters a bit and maybe just yolo slamming corrupt on a few more 'decent' items I can buy for ~5ex each to get more benefit from my shadowstitch I'm using. obviously wont be able to afford a + gem one.
Last edited by Shanksblood on Mar 13, 2021, 3:09:40 PM
"
Shanksblood wrote:

Yah, I'm looking for improvements I can make to my current items with 5-20ex. I'm coming up blank besides improving my clusters a bit and maybe just yolo slamming corrupt on a few more 'decent' items I can buy for ~5ex each to get more benefit from my shadowstitch I'm using. obviously wont be able to afford a + gem one.

If I were you, I'd invest as follows

* wand for ~12 ex. Buy base, spam scorces fossile until you ahve +2 and then craf fire do multi
* gloves with fire dot multi
* ring with flammability and life and some dex (bought one today for 8 chaos for a friend, but they are usually a bit more expensive)
* check if you can socket Empoer 4 and dietch the helm enchant
** if possible, get a warlord 85 archdemon helm. It's like 50-90 chaos the base. Spam greed essence.
* get anomalous golem gems
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 13, 2021, 4:04:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info