Echoes of the Atlas Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

When will the the Passive Tree be updated to 3.13 ? i just checked and there are no changes.
"
Restryouis wrote:
Will the Ritual Basetypes be dropping from monsters? or will they be only obtainable from the ritual window? because not including them in my filter will save me a lot of time lol

As for the new Item Classes, Will writing "Maven's" be enough to include all of those?

Also, which one of these is from Ritual and which from the Atlas?

- Crescent Splinter
- Blood-filled Vessel

They have said in the past that the new base types will only be available in the tribute window, not from monster drops.

Writing BaseType "Maven's" should be sufficient, yes.

Blood-filled Vessel is a Ritual Vessel that's been used (kind of like a Captured Soul is to a Divine Vessel) and it'd be odd to go "Echoes items - Ritual items - Echoes item" under one section IMO, so I'd expect the Crescent Splinter to be a Ritual item as well.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
"
impulze3 wrote:
"

Tier 16

Burial Chambers
Arachnid Nest
Pit
Necropolis
Pit of the Chimera
Lair of the Hydra
Maze of the Minotaur
Forge of the Phoenix
Vaal Temple

Yikes, only 4 T16 maps and necropolis again...

Ya that's sad! :(

This is awful. I read the only thread to see if anyone else was noticing this.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Jan 13, 2021, 12:20:27 AM
NECR OMEGALOL P OMEGALOL LIS T16 AGAIN
pretty funny, i just realise that im a fan of path of exile i was looking at my screen and i saw act 3 tower background and yea sometime im a bit toxic depend on the stuff but right now im now... i cant say that i love the change, to be honest im more curious to see what gonna happen.All im saying is im gonna be toxic if SHIT dont WORK like it SUPPOSE to work if you nerf something and the league mechanics gonna one shot you or abyss just dont work...

Last league was pretty bad grand heist not work or 50% of time work, That something im gonna be mad about not nerf...
i was really pissoff because i did a grand heist and i reveal 3 portal and when i came back to deposite the famous loot the portal close with my 2 remainind grand heist ... you cant not expect a happy comment after 10K+ wasted because your league mechanics dont work...
but love the work i did buy a new supporter pack when mayhem event was annonce..
half working league is not worth supporting and im sorry to say that...
"
"
Operators
! Not equal

What??? I've never seen this operator mentioned anywhere! Is it actually implemented?

Narrator: it wasn't implemented.

Just tested and it doesn't pass the "item filter is valid according to the current version of the game" check.
Item Class: Divination Card

The Patient

Prediction: 10 Patient cards to 1 nurse card
"
Legin_town wrote:
Item Class: Divination Card

The Patient

Prediction: 10 Patient cards to 1 nurse card

More like 4 patients :)
10 patients is too much for one nurse to handle
Last edited by Kisnova on Jan 13, 2021, 3:29:56 AM
Only 4 Tier 16 Maps ? WTF Nerf drop rates of Contracts and Blueprints ? Yeah now the only way to level up will be breachstone rotas once again , the most braindead waste of currency shit thing to do in the game , also was there really a need to nerf golems takes like a dozen Unique jews a few metacrafted items , a timeless jewel and lots of currency to make that shit not to mention the vast array of 21/20 gems.

The hell is the so called buff to 40 Skills ? These minor changes wont change anything about those skills , lightning strike will still be useless and so is spectral throw.
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:00:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info