Arachnid Nest
Pit
Necropolis
Pit of the Chimera
Lair of the Hydra
Maze of the Minotaur
Forge of the Phoenix
Vaal Temple

Yikes, only 4 T16 maps and necropolis again...

Ya that's sad! :(
much more powerful options :)))))
Hi, the bug which downgrades the unique maps to base tier on conversion still exists?
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:00:19 PM
The reference page seems awesome. Thanks a lot!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Will the Ritual Basetypes be dropping from monsters? or will they be only obtainable from the ritual window? because not including them in my filter will save me a lot of time lol

As for the new Item Classes, Will writing "Maven's" be enough to include all of those?

Also, which one of these is from Ritual and which from the Atlas?

- Crescent Splinter
- Blood-filled Vessel
"
Passive Tree Balance
The Impaler Keystone now prevents Call of Steel removing any Impales inflicted within the last 4 seconds.
The Ash, Frost and Storm, Elemental Resistance and Anointed Flesh notables each now grant reduced effect of Shock and Chill on you, rather than reduced effect of non-damaging Ailments on you.
The Swift Skewering cluster now consists of two branches (rather than a full loop). It now has a second notable, Blade Sovereign, which causes Call of Steel to have +4 to maximum Steel Shards, 30% increased Use Speed and deal 10% increased Reflected Damage. The small passive leading to Blade Sovereign grants Call of Steel 15% increased Use Speed and causes it to deal Reflected Damage with 15% increased Area of Effect. This small passive replaces one that previously granted 5% increased Impale effect.

Thats the whole change after all that nerfs? o0

Edit: We all still waiting for that 40+ gems buffed so all our characters got this promissed POWER... (almost nothing in assendancy changes, almost nothing in skills, almost nothing in passive tree)

League where the main goal is to fight multiple bosses same time and all characters nerfed, some rly havy :D

WILL BE FUN ^^
COLD AS ICE!
Why is nobody upset that there's only one measly new skill, and it's just a water orb? That's the main reason I keep coming back - to try a new, untested skill! Like Penance Brand two leagues ago (good!) or Crackling Lance last league (bad!).

Really? That's all you got for us that's new to try???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info