Echoes of the Atlas Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

I can't wait to discover those new maps/layouts.
And the removal from HotGm map is finally here !!
sweet
I wonder if vault drops got buffed at all as a T15?
"
juyevon wrote:
Unfortunately, you forgot to add the 40 skill gems, you buffed, and the "more powerful options" to the Ascendancy nodes you nerfed. When will it be revealed?

Ever heard of trolling?
This time GGG slipped on it.
"
juyevon wrote:
Unfortunately, you forgot to add the 40 skill gems, you buffed, and the "more powerful options" to the Ascendancy nodes you nerfed. When will it be revealed?

Never :)
Dang, Burial Chambers tier 16 :( Forces MFers to party play eh.
Will there be stash tab sale before the league ? I know there was one a weak ago , but everybody was waiting for new packs , so did i and could not buy discounted tabs , any possibility of discount anytime soon ?
..and the point of the atlas picture was...???
I still have not seen any of the so called " more powerful options" ?
I don't see any skill mechanic changes that would warrant some one to invest their time in any of the...10? Numerical changes and 30 ...nerfed gems?
When will I see "More" powerful choices? If you want to shake the meta up this is not going to change much in my opinion especially for league start no one wants to league start because you increased a useless skill damage by 5%
Anyway I predict the meta wont change much!
"
Blubbey wrote:
"
Narrator: it wasn't implemented.

Just tested and it doesn't pass the "item filter is valid according to the current version of the game" check.

Try

Show
StackSize ! 0

Yep, that one passes. Ok so it only works with certain conditions I guess. Would be nice if the documentation page could note which operators work with which conditions. BaseType still only supports == I suppose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info