Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
The Lord of Steel unique Jewels now grant 20 to 25% increased reflected damage from Call of Steel (from 40 to 50%). Existing versions can be updated to these new, much worse values, with a Divine Orb and a momentary lapse in judgement.

This just broke me :D
Let tomorrow be about solutions. Today is about vengeance.
- John Oliver

Had a Chaos-DoT-Caster-guide for any class, then 2021 patches happened^^ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485596
never posted or whined about a patch before , but this one is reallllllyyyyyy bad :/
Hey there, i have a question about the elementalist :

Maybe i understand it the wrong way but "Hit always ignite" and "all damage can ignite" mean that even a full physical build would ignite ? (excepte if the player use Brutality support ofc)

Can someone tell me if i'm correct or wrong ?

Sorry for my bad english ><
Would it not be possible to add an maximum number of the same Cluster Jewels in your Skilltree? Like with the Watcher's Eye. If you could use as example only two of the same Cluster Jewel Basetypes, most of the builds would still be fine. Then OP-Aurastacker wouldn´t be the problem anymore and skills could be buffed again, so they could be of use for every "normal" build.

Just an idea. What do you guy´s think?

Anyway, i like most of the Ascendancy changes. :) Looking forward to friday and the new league.
Wish you all a good week!

Cya Izu
"
Flokarp wrote:
Hey there, i have a question about the elementalist :

Maybe i understand it the wrong way but "Hit always ignite" and "all damage can ignite" mean that even a full physical build would ignite ? (excepte if the player use Brutality support ofc)

Can someone tell me if i'm correct or wrong ?

Sorry for my bad english ><

Technically, it means that if you can ignite, you will.
So you need either fire damage, or cold damage and hrimburn (unless I'm missing some recent unique items or special shenanigans that I'm not aware of) for it to mean anything really.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 13, 2021, 6:52:08 AM
"
nskLantash wrote:
Nerfing alt-quality aura effects to nerf aura-stackers, when you could've just been nerfing aura-stackers instead seems incredibly backwards.

Because for everyone except aurastackers this is basically you killing all the alt-quality auras off.
10% skill effect duration on anomalous malevolence, for example, was decently strong for an ordinary, not OP-as-shit build, and was overall an upgrade worth grinding for.
2% skill effect duration on anomalous malevolence is a joke. A bad one, at that.

Why not just delete the gems? That's a serious question.

You put my exact thoughts into words.

Alternate quality gems were an exciting and very interesting new concept and really added additional variation to the game. But at this point all alternate aura gems had as well just be removed from the game for the 99.99% of the players that are not stacking auras.

That said, GGG clearly has all it's personnel working full-time on POE 2.0 instead. Some improvements coming soon! HYPE
i see all the white knights or coming to ggg,s aid.tarke cat in the lead ofc.Making fun of people who criticize the mess they made whit taking a huge dump on most builds.These [Removed by Support] understand that people cant play all day and farm currency all day long.

and dont tell me to play other games cause i really do love this game and i even played one that very few people played and it wasent that strong and was in no need of a nerf.

next GGG just say right from the start we are making big changes and ppl will be cool about it.but dont lie in stream and say we are gonna make small changes and then procced to fuck even the smallest builds.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jan 13, 2021, 7:17:32 AM
"
The Hall of Grandmasters unique map has been removed from the Atlas. It still can still drop as loot, it just does not need to be completed to complete your Atlas.

THANK YOU

Can't stress enough how much that map was completely dumb and irrelevant to any of the other 154 maps.

On a relevant note, i did expect bigger changes, but considering the amount of extra things we get to do anyway, a bit of "stability" can go a long way.
"

But if we lower the complexity of this game - we will get Diablo3 V 2.0. If people want simple non-complex game - there is D3, maybe even grim dawn.
PoE is all about depth and complexity, it's the core of the game, and when people who barely played the game ask to throw away everything PoE is about and make it streamlined mobile game - do you expect true game fans just to clap and say "oh wow ya that's a good idea, let's do it"?

No one is talking about dumbing the game down to a [Removed by Support] level and of course you will take that stance because for you it is either a dumb game or a extremely complicated one (for not good reason other for the game to be complicated just so it can make your life harder)... god forbid that there is something in the middle. [Removed by Support] I don't know the fact that some scenario could exist where the overwhelming bullshit that poe has currently can be reduced, or I don't know... IMPLEMENTED IN THE FUCKING GAME! Instead of using trade websites builders tables for all sorts of shit etc aka tools that make this game playable to begin with but hey... you go be a fucking pro and enjoy the 'complexity' of the game after all why shouldn't you enjoy having your legs and arms tied up while 'running' 10 km marathon right?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jan 13, 2021, 7:13:53 AM
"
Artamiz wrote:
i see all the white knights or coming to ggg,s aid.tarke cat in the lead ofc.Making fun of people who criticize the mess they made whit taking a huge dump on most builds.These elitist little shits who play 24/7 should shut the fuck up and understand that people cant play all day and farm currency all day long.

and dont tell me to play other games cause i really do love this game and i even played one that very few people played and it wasent that strong and was in no need of a nerf.

next GGG just say right from the start we are making big changes and ppl will be cool about it.but dont lie in stream and say we are gonna make small changes and then procced to fuck even the smallest builds.

Why should they understand anything? Obviously they don't have the capacity to in their world it is either being an elitist or you don't play... no middle ground at all!

The amount of retardation oozing from the majority of 'elitist' players here is making me laugh! :D 'Why bother listening to someone who isn't doing red maps' or some shit... because MORON if you don't care about the majority of your player base to this extent and make everything possible to push the new players away the game will be dead sooner rather than later! :D I don't even get what the whole fucking idea is... as an elite player you are enjoying the game RIGHT? So why the fuck are you going out of your way to hate on the other people who wish to enjoy the game but don't have as much time as you? What is the plan here... for them to leave because they are not on your level? Or does the thought of people who can play 2 h per day and have fun pisses you off so much that you can't go to bed without shitting on them and making them feel miserable? :)

Jesus what a piece of work you people are!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info