Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
frikabg wrote:
"

But if we lower the complexity of this game - we will get Diablo3 V 2.0. If people want simple non-complex game - there is D3, maybe even grim dawn.
PoE is all about depth and complexity, it's the core of the game, and when people who barely played the game ask to throw away everything PoE is about and make it streamlined mobile game - do you expect true game fans just to clap and say "oh wow ya that's a good idea, let's do it"?

No one is talking about dumbing the game down to a [Removed by Support] level and of course you will take that stance because for you it is either a dumb game or a extremely complicated one (for not good reason other for the game to be complicated just so it can make your life harder)... god forbid that there is something in the middle. [Removed by Support] I don't know the fact that some scenario could exist where the overwhelming bullshit that poe has currently can be reduced, or I don't know... IMPLEMENTED IN THE FUCKING GAME! Instead of using trade websites builders tables for all sorts of shit etc aka tools that make this game playable to begin with but hey... you go be a fucking pro and enjoy the 'complexity' of the game after all why shouldn't you enjoy having your legs and arms tied up while 'running' 10 km marathon right?

the last line made my day thumbs up
What another guy said.

The only thing i can care to comment about being a nerf or buff are two things.

The Zana mods, are horrible!

And the heist town, that one is super kek.

and if they are serious about sirisman chance to appear in an influenced map, then we best hope he is modified somehow due to the layouts.

imagine him appearing in a map like cage map or something. jeswus

or maybe they've made it simple and just added a portal to his place from the map.

then there's no issue at all.
[Removed by Support]

And @Chris, next time when you do an interview/Live Q&A about a patch:

READ THE FUCKING PATCHNOTES!

P.S. damn CORPOs
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jan 13, 2021, 7:47:02 AM
"
spawnas wrote:
The problem is that the balance team is too lazy and/or incompetent to make more complex changes to nerf the power of 1% without ruining it for the rest of 99%. They could introduce soft caps/diminishing returns or similar things to stop top builds getting out of control with top tier gear, but that's too complicated for them. And they are afraid to death to buff anything too much so nothing really gets any meaningful bufs..

I never managed to understand what the idea is with games like PoE... OK so you have about 10,000 builds or whatever of which 50 will be able to get the job done and kill the new end boss(or in this case bosses) unless you invest a couple of mirror orbs into some mega op gear at which point you can maybe increase the number of the builds to 200. What is the point exactly of having 10,000 builds then? Just so you can say you have them? You do understand that they are not viable and/or fun to play for the majority right sooo your point is to have options which really aren't options and waste players time?

I am not expecting developers to make all the builds viable but if you are going to have such big numbers at least make sure that 51% of those builds are actually good.
Hmmm, kinda bummed out by the Necro changes so far, not that I can say much since I haven't played for a few leagues now but they do seem a little overboard. Should have come back earlier.

It's not like the ascendancy changed all that much but rather Spectres just got worse again, but oh well.

On the other hand, I got kinda hyped for the gem changes but they just changed some numbers for the better, and not even significantly. Well, at least the ones I was looking out for.

I can't really understand a few decisions they made here and there as well. My hype has also gone down a lot but that's good in a way. Gotta keep the expectations low.

To summarize: I guess I'll try out the league and see if it's fun or not.
"
frikabg wrote:
What is the point exactly of having 10,000 builds then? Just so you can say you have them?
Exactly
"
frikabg wrote:
You do understand that they are not viable and/or fun to play for the majority right sooo your point is to have options which really aren't options and waste players time?
As long as players' money go to ggg's account, their time is not considered wasted. It is instead... how did EA put it? "spent to get a feeling of accomplishment" it was, I think.
"
frikabg wrote:

I am not expecting developers to make all the builds viable but if you are going to have such big numbers at least make sure that 51% of those builds are actually good.
inb4 fanboys "who are you to say how much of the playerbase should be able to do X? The Almighty Chris knows best!"

Also, rip zana. ;/ (no, with those mods she doesn't deserve capital letter)
Yeah!
Jack the Axe with spectral shield throw. Thanks GGG.
Just stopping in 60 pages in to say that I did.
"
aaahhhhhhh man do I want to read this patch note aahhhh............ do I want it lol...... I'm too much curious I will have to read it....
meet you 3 hours later lol
"
Shockwave Totem

Now has a targeting range of 80 (from 100). This primarily affects cases where the totem can use its skill remotely (such as via Astral Projector's effect).

This is a joke right?

when was the last time someone used this skill? Where is the rework/buff?

All I see is a nerf lol... this cant be true!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info