Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
xX999Xx wrote:
"
Shockwave Totem

Now has a targeting range of 80 (from 100). This primarily affects cases where the totem can use its skill remotely (such as via Astral Projector's effect).

This is a joke right?

when was the last time someone used this skill? Where is the rework/buff?

All I see is a nerf lol... this cant be true!?

They lissen to community they say, i wonder who is community if not we to lissen to?

40 skill buff to shake the meta, is that something we missed to see or so?
The folks responding with genuine hostility really need to check their heads.

If you think it's trash, stop consuming trash and vote with your wallet. Or acknowledge that some big meta shakeups are needed from time to time. Many folks have trouble playing a game where the mechanics are stagnant.
The nerfs are GOOD, stuff has to be toned down due to powercreep.
This is good for the health of the game.
Previously strong builds will still be perfectly playable, and besides, it's nice to see the meta shift once in a while.
This is what happens when a Chinese company like Tencent owns over 50 percent of the company shares.

THEY TAKE OVER or COMPLETELY RUIN A GAME JUST TO PISS THE WORLD OFF.

ALL HAIL OUR CHINESE OVERLORDS...
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
As far as I'm concerned I really don't care streamers and people who play 10 hours a day and are experienced in the game can put together a build that costs 10 mirrors and destroys everything. Actually, I WANT THAT. People having something very far out means there's still always something you can work towards.

If you need to nerf that, do it someway it doesn't also nerf the other 99% of the players who didn't need nerfing. I was happy with my CoC build and I wanted to go make new builds and try something else this league. But now I can't rely on doing CoC again if I need to because you nerfed it by 25% dps and 12% ES, and it was already just enough to be viable in t16 100% del.

About ascendancies, I get making them more in line with specific themes and not just generic numbers increases. BUT, you said you were compensating losses in other ways that made more sense. I still don't see that, and apparently no one else in the forums does.
Player: I like play Trikster build
GGG: no, you dont.

Why you kill builds? There no 100% maniac players, who like each league play with new build.

yeaa, it disappoints.
Now I should skip POE and stop my donates.
Have fun
"
NNeto wrote:
"
xRubzy wrote:
Previously strong builds will still be perfectly playable, and besides, it's nice to see the meta shift once in a while.

Speak the guy who entered in 2016 and does not have a character in lv 100... KEKW

But he´s right. Haters always hate but in fact there are no real nerfs.
We are dealing hundred times more damage than before
Having 100K DPS used to be a thing but now ...
If I were GGG I would cut things much harder and prepare for 2.0

"
BloodVegas wrote:
Player: I like play Trikster build
GGG: no, you dont.

Why you kill builds? There no 100% maniac players, who like each league play with new build.

yeaa, it disappoints.
Now I should skip POE and stop my donates.
Have fun

You have really no idea what "kill" means.
Play whatever you want there are thousands of builds.
Last edited by Rakiii on Jan 13, 2021, 9:04:06 AM

This comment section is better than any soap opera.
Not exactly hyped by these notes...

3 of my favourite builds squished.

As others have said a lot of this seems to be some extremely lazy blanket nerfbat shenanigans as opposed to well thought out reasoned adjustments which hurts the average player much more than the elite...

I definitely had fun with heist (40/40) but this does not look good...

Think i'll skip until POE2....

Last edited by skummmm on Jan 13, 2021, 9:22:01 AM
"
xRubzy wrote:

What meta shift? Nerfs are fine but they didn't buff anything like they said. Its ED/Contagion league again...
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info