Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
"
Alzander2k wrote:
It's almost unbearable how whiny most of you are. Up to the point where you wish the developers to get unemployed etc.. Reading through the pages I felt like I was in preschool.
You have no idea how the league develops or how hard the content will be.

There was a world before aurastackers I believe and I guess we were fine.
Also harvest crafting is coming back which should balance the dps loss or survivability.
Try your not so OP (aka nerfed to the ground because math is hard) build. Most of them should be fine in a way to enjoy this league.

Harvest with juiced up region has 16% chance of spawning. That is 16 times per 100 maps. People who are saying harvest is back is similar to people saying there is a chance for Alva to spawn on maps so double corruption should be easy.

Previously, you would not get a full 24 seed plot in one map. It would take several maps to fill out a plot, wait for it to grow, and even longer to get many T2+ seeds. Now you get a full plot with some high tier seeds with 16% chance of spawning. So it might be even better than the old Harvest, especially for higher tier seeds. Only thing you can't save all the crafts.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Jan 15, 2021, 6:37:13 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
"
Alzander2k wrote:
It's almost unbearable how whiny most of you are. Up to the point where you wish the developers to get unemployed etc.. Reading through the pages I felt like I was in preschool.
You have no idea how the league develops or how hard the content will be.

There was a world before aurastackers I believe and I guess we were fine.
Also harvest crafting is coming back which should balance the dps loss or survivability.
Try your not so OP (aka nerfed to the ground because math is hard) build. Most of them should be fine in a way to enjoy this league.

Harvest with juiced up region has 16% chance of spawning. That is 16 times per 100 maps. People who are saying harvest is back is similar to people saying there is a chance for Alva to spawn on maps so double corruption should be easy.

Previously, you would not get a full 24 seed plot in one map. It would take several maps to fill out a plot, wait for it to grow, and even longer to get many T2+ seeds. Now you get a full plot with some high tier seeds with 16% chance of spawning. So it might be even better than the old Harvest, especially for higher tier seeds. Only thing you can't save all the crafts.

We don't know how it will be, but i wouldn't be surprised if all the good crafts are made much more rare.
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
Do you think there will be some solution with the 3.13 for the recent massive lag spikes problems noticed with the 3.12?

Thanks
Horrible summoner nerf like usual ?
Maybe i should skip and wait for cyberpunk patch in few days. No salt i swear.
a lot of nerfs. Waiting for start. Hopefully community will find op builds.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Proper Trading System when?
i have to download 13 gb for the patch .. anyone else too ? i saw some people had like 2 gb :(
"
cofro wrote:
i have to download 13 gb for the patch .. anyone else too ? i saw some people had like 2 gb :(

can't be 2

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009920

"
The patch size for the update will be around 13GB on the standalone client and Steam.

may be people with the ggpk from the torrent need just 2gb more
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
13GB? Meh, I won't be there at league start... I hope I can play tomorrow.
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
very disapointed, the only thing this patch note will make is force everyone into meta builds yet again

buffing underused skills? what a joke

every balance notes makes me want to play the game less and less

very disappointed and concerned about your ability to balance underused skills

change your balance team before it is too late

Completely agree with your assesment. However GGG hasn't been good at balancing things out for ages and even more so after they were bought out.

I still play a non meta bow/assassin build eventhough it's not too strong and takes quite some time to kill things.

As an afterthought, the grind in this game has reached "full time job" level and is absurd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info