Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Can't wait; super excited!

Why doesn’t someone talk about taking advantage of the game itself?
Why some players have it all and some can’t solve smaller maps?
Why does GGG blindly close his eyes and turn his head when it comes to fraud and illegal actions????
Why do I have to have a few programs running to be able to play this game properly at all???? ... what do I need it for games like this??
Program for this and that program to collect as much CH or EX...a program to lift my pe""s as much as possible when I play because otherwise it is not interesting or impossible to play without this nonsense.
While on the side I have four calculators that calculate mini percentages while cleaning T16 maps.
21st century ??? Gaming 2021 ... so it's like I'm still playing a game from 2013 ... the resolution the graphics itself, instead of ironing and smashing, enjoying the maps of any novelties, I have to count as if I'm at some faculty of science...the gameplay itself is getting worse and worse because I don't have much time for it ... I have to dive into Trade because I have to buy some item that suits me etc., etc.

Do I really have to explain further????
By that I mean there are players who have a private life.
And yes, no one is holding a gun to my head so I have to play this game ... this is just my view right now on all these years of developing this game.

No matter how many people and streamers may disagree with me I stand behind every word I write...

And POE 2 comes out in 2022 or later, People please, WTF ???

These are things that developers and GGG itself should be dealing with

I remember exactly 2013 when I started playing this game and the reason why I stopped playing Diablo 3,and many other players.
Now Diablo 4 is finally back ... currently almost the only H&S game that started all and which is a direct competition of POE.
I don't think I need to explain further.

And just to end, I'm a player who loves to play H&S games, be it POE or Diablo or some other game, I think it's even better for us players to have as much competition in the market as possible.

Thank you for understanding.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The small Cluster Jewel passive skills that grant increased effect of non-Curse Auras from your skills now grant 3% (from 6%).

So, now "Added Small Passive Skills have 25% increased Effect" perfix is utterly useless, because 3.75 will be rounded to 3?
"
GrayFiend wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The small Cluster Jewel passive skills that grant increased effect of non-Curse Auras from your skills now grant 3% (from 6%).

So, now "Added Small Passive Skills have 25% increased Effect" perfix is utterly useless, because 3.75 will be rounded to 3?

YES, the way rounding works in PoE, it is completely meaningless mod that will certainly stay in the mod pool because why why not
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Fruz wrote:
Huh, I've been thinking a bit of playing next league, so I took a look at these patchnotes and ....

I honestly don't think I've seen patchnotes as silly as these ones, the internal facepalming regarding alternate quality gem adjustments is barely describable Oo.

GGG taking players for fools I see, not going to lie, this is the image of GGG I left with a year ago, and they still don't seem to care.

Thank you for your "wisdom". Now care to elaborate why you feel the way you feel? What were you hoping to find?
"
Fruz wrote:
Huh, I've been thinking a bit of playing next league, so I took a look at these patchnotes and ....

I honestly don't think I've seen patchnotes as silly as these ones, the internal facepalming regarding alternate quality gem adjustments is barely describable Oo.

GGG taking players for fools I see, not going to lie, this is the image of GGG I left with a year ago, and they still don't seem to care.

If you look closely you could see this mentality as far back as like 2014
"
DeathfulDan wrote:
"
R3b00t wrote:
Was hoping for more action skill changes, it is mostly auras und alt qual sadly. Nerfing them for stackers is fine but if you subtract these there aren't as many skill changes left.

nerfing them because of stackers is super stupid because stacker is dead anyway and now none of those alt qualities mean ANYTHING any more, and they were already weak outside of builds with 400+ increased aura effect. All they had to do was put a cap limit to increased aura effect. 400% - 500% is OP, put a cap at 200% and leave everything else alone. Now every other build got nerfed severely because they meant to nerf stackers.........................................................................

+1
"
GrindingScore wrote:
Why doesn’t someone talk about taking advantage of the game itself?
Why some players have it all and some can’t solve smaller maps?
Why does GGG blindly close his eyes and turn his head when it comes to fraud and illegal actions????
Why do I have to have a few programs running to be able to play this game properly at all???? ... what do I need it for games like this??
Program for this and that program to collect as much CH or EX...a program to lift my pe""s as much as possible when I play because otherwise it is not interesting or impossible to play without this nonsense.
While on the side I have four calculators that calculate mini percentages while cleaning T16 maps.
21st century ??? Gaming 2021 ... so it's like I'm still playing a game from 2013 ... the resolution the graphics itself, instead of ironing and smashing, enjoying the maps of any novelties, I have to count as if I'm at some faculty of science...the gameplay itself is getting worse and worse because I don't have much time for it ... I have to dive into Trade because I have to buy some item that suits me etc., etc.

Do I really have to explain further????
By that I mean there are players who have a private life.
And yes, no one is holding a gun to my head so I have to play this game ... this is just my view right now on all these years of developing this game.

No matter how many people and streamers may disagree with me I stand behind every word I write...

And POE 2 comes out in 2022 or later, People please, WTF ???

These are things that developers and GGG itself should be dealing with

I remember exactly 2013 when I started playing this game and the reason why I stopped playing Diablo 3,and many other players.
Now Diablo 4 is finally back ... currently almost the only H&S game that started all and which is a direct competition of POE.
I don't think I need to explain further.

And just to end, I'm a player who loves to play H&S games, be it POE or Diablo or some other game, I think it's even better for us players to have as much competition in the market as possible.

Thank you for understanding.

I didn't understand much to be honest but you're welcome anyway!
Listening to Chris Wilson on the Q&A I expected alot more. Disappointing.
If at first you don't succeed, we have alot in common.
"
hatefield wrote:
Thank you for your "wisdom". Now care to elaborate why you feel the way you feel? What were you hoping to find?

I did not really have expectations, some relavively recent melee changes seem to be surprisingly decent to be honest ( after all the fiasco melee reworks / buffs, who would have thought huh .... ).

As I expected, Sirus' mess is still ... a complete mess apparently and GGG has just been ignoring the comunity about it.

This time, the really aberrant thing is giving some gems up to 1% extra move speed bonus ( or bonuses of similar scale I mean ) for 20% quality because there is a build that can exploit the hell out of it, making the quality bonus ( which I understand was a big aim for last league, wasn't it ? ) essentially useless for anybody else ...
That's the kind of balance that made me dislike GGG ( I really used to be admirative ) to begin with, on top of some dishonesty with their communication ( which seems to be the big issue here also lol )
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info