Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Well, nothing new here just a shake up of the meta. Soon some lad will find this OP build then everybody will copy it and abandon their first character. which leads to that meta build getting nerfed the next patch and then people will be here crying again. So predictable yet people are here complaining every league. :-???
Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
"
Zaturnin wrote:
Well, that's more than 65% less damage for Necromancers. And 20% less manage. What a "light" nerf.

You understand that it is increased, right? If it was more, then the necro would be extremely bad. However, increased means like 10-15% less damage at the worst (if you pick Gravepact and Righteous army/redemption wheel, you already have 105% INCREASED minion damage).

With the current ascendancy + basic skill tree, if you grab all the minion nodes, you are sitting at 435% INCREASED minion damage.

The full effect will thus be 15% less damage. This does not include the cluster(fuck) jewels , which will decrease the #% less damage above.

The way I read it, it says "Removed : Minion deal 15% increased damage" ; Added : Minion deal 10% increased damage". So that's a 5% less damage to each of those nodes... I'm not sure how you see that as an increase ? Plus the flat out removal of Corpse Pact 30% damage buff further adds to that.
"
Zaturnin wrote:

The way I read it, it says "Removed : Minion deal 15% increased damage" ; Added : Minion deal 10% increased damage". So that's a 5% less damage to each of those nodes... I'm not sure how you see that as an increase ? Plus the flat out removal of Corpse Pact 30% damage buff further adds to that.

All in all, you are losing dmg with 4 small nodes specced that has the value of a helmet implicit. I wouldn't call that massive.
"
Zaturnin wrote:
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
"
Zaturnin wrote:
Well, that's more than 65% less damage for Necromancers. And 20% less manage. What a "light" nerf.

You understand that it is increased, right? If it was more, then the necro would be extremely bad. However, increased means like 10-15% less damage at the worst (if you pick Gravepact and Righteous army/redemption wheel, you already have 105% INCREASED minion damage).

With the current ascendancy + basic skill tree, if you grab all the minion nodes, you are sitting at 435% INCREASED minion damage.

The full effect will thus be 15% less damage. This does not include the cluster(fuck) jewels , which will decrease the #% less damage above.

The idea is that you have 435% increased minion damage in total. And you lose 5% on every small node in your ascendancy. You can take 4 nodes, so you lose 20% increased minion damage. So in total you have 415% instead of 435%. Is that a great nerf to be worth crying about? Nope. Instead of killing Sirus A8 for 10 sec, you will do it for 10.5 sec.

As for Corpse Pact 30% damage buff that was for some kind of self cast on necro class, only duration nerf for minion bad for srs and skeletons, making them more active to summon.
Last edited by Xigari on Jan 12, 2021, 9:10:00 AM
raider spectre poison discharge it is.
Rofl - you guys are freaking hilarious. I cant believe I fell for it AGAIN.

Every league you hype train about all the great changes, and then it is 90% nerfs.

JFC... You get me every league! Good work, GGG!

:/
Pursuit of Faith
Added
100% increased Totem Placement speed

Removed
6% increased Damage per Enemy Killed by you or your Totems Recently

WTF man?! What's the point of nerfing totems when people don't even play them?
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
"
hyttemaier wrote:
This all would be good if they buffed the base movement speed to at least 20% more... its around the 60% MS the game starts to feel good, with avoiding boss mechanics ect..

What i dont get is, why not buff all the classes, and then if you want to slow the game down, buff the monsters aswell, noone likes nerfs.. and especialy when its a core mechanic of a class...

Lets take gladiator as an example he now have 20% more damage with bleed, but the scion (gladiator) have 25% more damage with bleed..

The assasin had alot of movement speed, and that felt good

If you buff everything to the same level, then buff monsters, you will eventually end up with D3. Thats not good.

I agree on you with the movement speed, even though assassin was one of the fastest classes out there (only ones being faster were all ranger ascendancies). And many people forget about elusive effectivness (seems to me like it was buffed, but i can be mistaken).

Gladiator bleed damage nerf is kinda bad, but when compared with the ascendant, he still has explosions (no need for conqueror chest or haemophilia). Also, you now get the 100% bleed chance much faster and blind can be good in the boss fights (10% was really hard to proc compared to 25%).

When you think about it, the right side of the passive tree you have ES+EVA in the top right, and dodge+EVA in the lower right side, while evasion is a great defensive layer you support it with other defensive layers such as movement speed dodge..

Now the assassin give you zero movement speed, beeing one of the slowest classes there is, while we still have movement speed on the juggernaut, one of THE most tanky base classes there is.

Evasion pairs well with movement speed is my point here.
Is there some buff or it's just a nerf manifesto?
Absolutely piece of unhonored stuff. NERF NERF NERF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info