Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Imagine GGG spending all time and energy on changes and nerfs but can't put a QOL change like 1 button transfer of multiple thousand maps from remove-only to main map tab or a couple hundred thousand pieces of currency remove-only to main currency tab. Just escapes my comprehension.
There is a saying in the Game Dev community -
"Given the opportunity, a player will grind the fun out of a game"

Here is what I want to say about GGG as a game dev company -

"GGG is hell bent on taking the fun out of the game"

All the so called buffs to ascendancies are nerfs, if they are buffs, please let me have the option to choose previous UNBUFFED iteration of the ascendancy, I like challenge.

Also Heist going core, I do not understand. This league received the worst backlash in the history of any league released so far, this league crashed the economy due to player outrage, and was full of bugs and some weird drop rate decisions including the funny trinket, not to mention stock price hit due to the players backlash.

And you decide to add it to the core?

I really do hope there is a grand scheme which would make all of these decision to have some sense.

Anyways, always loved you GGG and will continue to do so.
I'm interested.
"
Deemer610 wrote:
"
RReds wrote:
You killed all hype about so amazing new league and atlas content, I no longer have any desire to play this game at all. If you dont wanna people to play necro then delete it, be straight with it.

Next time try release support pack after patchnotes and not before and you will notice the difference, because this time Im literally regret buying.

Cyberpunk 2077 didn't taught players to not preorder shit, EVER?

It certainly taught me, to a point, I wont even bother pre-ordering "from software" stuff - aka - Elden Ring.
I don't mind any of these nerfs. Power creep is out of control and everyone who has played a few years knows it. 10s of millions of DPS and didnt seem be ever be slowing down. May not this time either with new items and buffed gems coming tomorrow. How about we wait and see. I've never seen them go actually backwards in terms of deeps as a whole.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 12, 2021, 12:11:23 AM
miner slower less damage or im confuse?
Please don't ruin Disintegrator spell damage. With these change you would lose flat out 100 spell physical damage which doesn't make any sense at all considering even now Disintegrator was on pair with staffs like Duskdawn etc. even for the builds that completely play around Disintegrator and that staff was barely even used. With this changes i don't see why on Earth someone would even ever use this staff. I guess i won't be playing this league after all. Waiting so long for new league and now seeing this. Meh.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Huge disappointment... killed so many build possibilities. Not quite sure if the team that does these changes are actualy playing the game. SHAME ON THESE CHANGES.... HUGE LET DOWN FOR MOST ASCENDANCIES...
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Gems and other changes don't matter when you remove 34% (all of it) movement speed from an Ascendency... (Assassin)

Dafuk is this shit seriously, idk if you really need to nerf the speed, remove 15-20% max.

NOT ALL OF IT

I mean, are other players even seeing this : ALL +34% movement speed got removed from Assassin... come on that's just hilariously sad
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Jan 12, 2021, 12:22:38 AM
Pathfinder alredy dead and non playing class :( why?
F for PF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info