Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Path of Exile speedruns how to kill their own game.

I would like to know why they nerfed movement speed from everyone, they want us to play slower, with less damage and dying even more times.

You're nerfing the FUN of the game.

They're smart, they release support packs before patchnotes because no one would support this crazyness afterwards.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Jan 11, 2021, 7:00:13 PM
Well, the Raider seems to have been buffed ... might give it a try ;)
I'm going regular attack no ascendancy this league since GGG want us to be weak hobos.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Every class was buffed, except for Necromancer's "rebalance".
Dead Game
Imagine only playing one ascendancy ever then malding when nerfed. XD
RIP necro, now I'm gonna have to pump a ridiculous amount more currency just to not get next to no rewards in red maps doing Legion, Delirium, Incursion, or even Delve. A ridiculous amount more currency that I'll never acquire.

I know aura stacking was a big problem and I'm glad it was taken care of, but was necro that problematic on its own?

Now I feel like the Atlas passives that improve timers is a requirement rather than an option.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jan 11, 2021, 7:07:23 PM
holy fuck you killed my guardian dom blow Sadge
"
hekate1 wrote:
Imagine only playing one ascendancy ever then malding when nerfed. XD

Imagine playing 3 to keep things fresh, and they all get fuxed.....

Assasin, necromancer, heirophant.

Dont try to be clever.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jan 11, 2021, 7:06:49 PM
Jugg is a 1% use class, Undeniable was one of its most defining nodes.
You just condemned him to become the least used class of Ritual league.
But screw it, im still playing Jugg!!!!1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info