Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

OML those ascendant nodes look sooo good...
30% Aura effect on Champion and the increased fortify effect on small nodes are pretty juicy

I'm not an expert player but many complain about speed nerf. If everybody is slow, we can all enjoy a chill game, if you rush everything, you can't even see the mobs the devs put effort in animating! Enjoy the game!
i was really hyped about that league...i WAS...thanks for ruining my next weeks ;-)

"
Deemer610 wrote:
"
LIghtShading wrote:
Thanks, GGG, for buffing my raider

raider is back BOYS

I've seen only nerfs on raider tree, they cut damage but added useless dodge that doesn't even work kek.

The Raider got some love with the "rework" but gutting the Ascendancy back is like "well, you had it. If you didn't use it, we'll take it away".
It doesn't make the Ascendancy more interesting, totally the opposite. Who will play it if it has lost like, idk, 30% of its damage overall?
Almost every ascendancy got nerfed.

Assassin got fucking yeeted to oblivion.

I guess we're not allowed to have movement speed at all on ascendancies?

Trickster got slammed hard too. Rip 50% DoT.

Some of these decisions are beyond me tbh..
What have necromancer done to you??
Every league i play necromancer and you keep nerfing it !! just why
Holy shit, those nerfs
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Well, they put slayer in the very front.
lol they drop the most reasonable manifesto in years then drop an almost exclusively nerfed Ascendancy change post, after Chris outright stated otherwise in the stream reveal. From "minor changes" and "consolidation" to "nerf everything". Yeah, yeah, you want to shake up the meta... no, you want to try to slow the game down. Good luck!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info