Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

BUUUF RF PLS
I wonder how many of aura-stackers ain't playing this league :D
"
gajaczek wrote:
Nice nerfs. Fun was never an option anyways.

You have a glimpse right into the core of the abyss - Rory's mind. Sad, no :)?
So I guess GGG wants us to play a scorching ray, frost bombing slayer? Sounds awful.
Remove the necromancer Ascendancy already
"
slindimasq wrote:
Remove the necromancer Ascendancy already

Agree. If they don't like this ascendancy so much, why do they mock and outrage it? Really just delete it and calm down.
:D
Last edited by imp25 on Jan 12, 2021, 12:19:07 PM
Buff Death Aura ?
Good move GGG... After having such an awesome year with 2020 lets just nerf everything across the board and make the game less fun! When can we stop building the game and balance around .0001% of the population who invested multiple mirrors into making a build OP?
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 12, 2021, 12:39:30 PM
I usually don't write at POE forum. But all the comments about the 'undoing' of the 'funny' build made me reply.

There are no 'boring' builds. You will see that people that claims about the nerfs, refer to a build that has been copied thousands, a myriad of times.

Try to build around a skill or item that hasn't been seen and maybe you don't get... 'bored'.

One of my best builds is about dominating blow. Other, about frost blades (without shield neither dual wield). Even now, I am still dreaming about my personal version of Infernal Blow with Cast on Melee Kill, Detonate Dead.

But when I join public parties, what do we see? Same POE builds again and again. All copied from streamers. Once I showed my infernal blow build and people, interested in it because of clear speed, didn't even recognize the skill.

INFERNAL BLOW!

-What? That is not cyclone!
-Meh, you even have to AIM enemies.
-It has no spectres.

Have fun.

Last edited by Lottzal on Jan 12, 2021, 12:43:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info