Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Fistaniderya wrote:
Some of you idiots should just watch Path of Math's video about aurastackers. Those who played it know how shitty the build is at 300% aura effectiveness. He just gives an explanation based on calculations. Not an opinion, just raw mathematics. Build is fucking dead on the gutter. Also, you couldnt make a decent aurastacker without at least 60 ex investment. Hell, even base 6p clusters were worth 5-6ex on standard. Those that say its in line with other builds should just shut the fuck up about what they dont know, and just watch the damn video.

Weird getting all hostile when you don't even know the build as a l84 6p medium cluster was minimum 40ex
"
RightMeows wrote:
"
Fistaniderya wrote:
Some of you idiots should just watch Path of Math's video about aurastackers. Those who played it know how shitty the build is at 300% aura effectiveness. He just gives an explanation based on calculations. Not an opinion, just raw mathematics. Build is fucking dead on the gutter. Also, you couldnt make a decent aurastacker without at least 60 ex investment. Hell, even base 6p clusters were worth 5-6ex on standard. Those that say its in line with other builds should just shut the fuck up about what they dont know, and just watch the damn video.

Weird getting all hostile when you don't even know the build as a l84 6p medium cluster was minimum 40ex

There's nothing in his post that indicates he doesn't know that. He said "base 6p clusters", not lvl 84 ones, presumably because he's talking about the reasonable bare minimum for aura stacking, not the ideal maximum.
"
Fistaniderya wrote:

( you should link the video you are talking about :) )
"
JohnBregol wrote:
The Aurastacking Nerf wasnt Enough , pls nerf it more , its ridiculous how strong it will still be.
when the League starts mark my Words , the game will still be full of Aurastacking goblins.

[Removed by Support], Let the others play their way [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 14, 2021, 10:26:17 PM
GGG who do you take advice from to make these changes? Of the nerds in the game? Of the frustrated who want to be like them? Or the drunk on duty, nerfing is not improving the game, it is ruining it and I know you will regret it, when you have fewer players over time, I already hope that D4 comes out so that I better leave.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Do we keep a "Legacy" Variant from our already owned replica alberons warpath?

The changes affect all existing versions of the item.

This feels like a breach of policy :( Not cool!

Nothing about this item's mechanics were changed so why is the nerf retro-active? This is kind of disappointing and sets a bad precedent. Knowing my items are not going to be changed in this way is one of the things that sets path of exile apart.
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info