Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Fistaniderya wrote:
Some of you idiots should just watch Path of Math's video about aurastackers. Those who played it know how shitty the build is at 300% aura effectiveness. He just gives an explanation based on calculations. Not an opinion, just raw mathematics. Build is fucking dead on the gutter. Also, you couldnt make a decent aurastacker without at least 60 ex investment. Hell, even base 6p clusters were worth 5-6ex on standard. Those that say its in line with other builds should just shut the fuck up about what they dont know, and just watch the damn video.

( you should link the video you are talking about :) )
"
JohnBregol wrote:
The Aurastacking Nerf wasnt Enough , pls nerf it more , its ridiculous how strong it will still be.
when the League starts mark my Words , the game will still be full of Aurastacking goblins.

[Removed by Support], Let the others play their way [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jan 14, 2021, 10:26:17 PM
GGG who do you take advice from to make these changes? Of the nerds in the game? Of the frustrated who want to be like them? Or the drunk on duty, nerfing is not improving the game, it is ruining it and I know you will regret it, when you have fewer players over time, I already hope that D4 comes out so that I better leave.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Do we keep a "Legacy" Variant from our already owned replica alberons warpath?

The changes affect all existing versions of the item.

This feels like a breach of policy :( Not cool!

Nothing about this item's mechanics were changed so why is the nerf retro-active? This is kind of disappointing and sets a bad precedent. Knowing my items are not going to be changed in this way is one of the things that sets path of exile apart.
I play golem since the game was released on ps4. (Synthesis)

Aura stacker was the first good build I could play.

The truth is, the only reasonable defense you can achieve is if you get elemental resistances close to 90%. The new elemental shield (2.8k in my case) is shit in comparison.

You're nerfing the good builds, but the bad ones still trash. WTF!

(Technical details)
I got stone golem build with the new elementalist. 89% physical 76/75/75/75 resistances 7k hp 1.850hp regen. Shitty tanker, I died on a t14 map without mods.

I don't die too often with carrion golem aura stacker. 11% physical 87/87/86/63 resistances 8.2k ES 1.6K ES regen.

Stone golem mass is good only if you have some mirrors to spend. Is thrash for average builds.

Chaos golem = good support, bad for mass
Ice golem = bad for everything
Lightning golem = bad for everything
Carrion golem = the most viable
Flame I never tested
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Zouvaner wrote:
GGG who do you take advice from to make these changes? Of the nerds in the game? Of the frustrated who want to be like them? Or the drunk on duty, nerfing is not improving the game, it is ruining it and I know you will regret it, when you have fewer players over time, I already hope that D4 comes out so that I better leave.

Probably d4 will be a bad game full of microtransactions P2W. Maybe they make a good d2 remake. Nonetheless, is always to have some competition...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Lately I Buy Skill injector
Spent my nights Buy Skill injector
What I could have done Buy Skill injector
To make you stay
Reason will I Buy Skill injector
I will Buy Skill injector
I don't care if you Buy Skill injector
As long as you Buy Skill injector

https://odealo.com/games/eve-online/items
Last edited by cukros on Mar 7, 2021, 12:42:34 PM
"
Zouvaner wrote:

I've just bought Last Epoch on steam and I'm not coming back to PoE until they fix trading and performance. These are the only things that will make me play those 2 games, not only Last Epoch which is amazing. I spent 6 hours today on it and I'm shocked it's still beta. It's more polished than PoE and funnier. I'm sick and tired of that f**king stupid mechanics that literally ruin the game. They put so many new content that takes time and still you have to leave it, go to hideout, wait for someone, write "ty" and that's it. Lovely interaction. They have TH on chinese version and it's great, they even have a website now to filter items and buy them. Vote with your wallets and stop putting money to their pockets. GGG's kind and community friendly face is long gone, now it's just a next corporation aimed for ONLY money. I know it's the main thing but they used to at least give us something back. Now it's just a shtshow.
i think stable servers, site, game client and fight with bots should be highest priority for GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Man, bots are the only good thing in PoE trading, they trade fast and that's all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info