Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

It seems kind of uncomfortable to me that the passive trees are fixed to their regions and cannot be manually applied to selected region by the player.

Other than that, it seems very promising, good job :)
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
"

I'm sorry, WHAT?

Not so fast there, it is not 1:1 replayce, the area has a cap of beasts to spawn like 10 beasts or so.

Probebly each pack will be replayced with a beast, because each beast use to spawn a pack of monsters.

And about the rarity of the beasts that will be replayced probebly also depending on the map mode.

At the end it still worthing, 5% is good ammount of chance when running 1000 plus maps in that reagion.

Maby i am wrong
pag chomp!!!!
Does the +3 levels to abyssal monsters and chests raise the cap on item level above what was previously possible?
"
skimbre wrote:
"

I'm sorry, WHAT?

Not so fast there, it is not 1:1 replayce, the area has a cap of beasts to spawn like 10 beasts or so.

Probebly each pack will be replayced with a beast, because each beast use to spawn a pack of monsters.

And about the rarity of the beasts that will be replayced probebly also depending on the map mode.

At the end it still worthing, 5% is good ammount of chance when running 1000 plus maps in that reagion.

Maby i am wrong

REGARDLESS THIS LOOKS F*CKING INCREDIBLE
can aurabots solo now in lira arthain with einhar carry?
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
Wow, buffing end game maps so hard.
those skilltree nodes are all over the place. at first i thinked ah nice nice nice. but its meh. but whatever i still going to try it out.

cant wait to get rekt and die 1500 times in one harvest grove clearing. yeah that happened in harvest. killed those bastards for fakin 4 hours. but i love bows.
but deadeye sucks anyway. slayer is the best.
fk archnemesis.
Does anyone know if you get different skill points for different characters? I'm assuming that is the case, but would be great if someone could verify. Meaning if you level a bunch of characters through the Maven system, you can specialized in everything if necessary... that'd be awesome!
the "Intelligence Gathering" betrayal related notable in the Haewark Hamlet region; "Completing maps grants 10 intelligence for a random immortal syndicate safehouse".

Seems like a very counter-strategic/unwanted notable to pick normally. When you want to rank up specific members in specific safehouse departments, filling the intelligence bar to max prematurely of a specific safehouse is very detrimental for the potentional rewards if you werent able to max out certain member ranks in time.

Players would always need/want to have control over this intelligence gain aspect otherwise if a specific safehouse got locked prematurely you need to wait more "betrayal encounter ticks" to resume ranking up the members in that department that got locked too early. and thus being a waste of time.

I can't see how this notable is of benefit to anyone in a general sense, the only niche circumstance i see is that you would only "spec" into that notable temporarely if you already have rank 3 members in specific safehouses but you lack the intelligence progression to be able to run them and you ran out of jun missions as well. Hoping this notable would then let you be able to gather the missing intelligence as a last resort by just running maps.

Depending on the price of those atlas tree respec points and the betrayal safehouse rewards you would then finally be able to reap thanks to the notable it might justify to pick, but still very niche scenario imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info