Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

This is better then legacy league! Such a great expansion. Thanks for the hard work GGG. This is the most hyped I've ever been. I'll be sure to grab a supporter pack again :)
All of the stuff that helps new and intermediate players is great.

Extra incursion time is great for slow/low dps builds.

Legions will be easier for new/intermediate players to spawn all monsters and get an intense battle out of it.

Delirium will be easier for low dps/ slow builds to get to face more content under the effects of delirium.

The double rank and intelligence per non-interrogation will make Jun take much less time to do.
"
HURTIANCZ wrote:
"
The only thing left for GGG to do now is to put trees inside items.

Naah, plenty of other places for that, what about trees inside currency ? :D

Disgea! Dive into the item to buff it!

ITEM WORLDS!

Also: QUESTION:

How many skill points per tree/how do we unlock those points?
Last edited by Waves_blade on Jan 10, 2021, 6:15:24 PM
nice!
Yep - this is good. This is tasty. This is awesome. Love it. Need it in my life right meow.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Verrde wrote:
"Einhar Missions in Areas have 5% chance to replace 'ALL' monsters with Beasts?"
That sounds absolutely amazing...

Just to clarify, it's not a 1:1 swap - the number of beasts spawned doesn't depend on the number of mobs removed. It spawns within a fixed range.

So you're telling me.. if i like beast. I can just Pray for 5% and not even bother with map juice? :D Awesome!
How does one choose between them?... OMG!
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
OP
Yeah, I'm not really liking this pre-determined tree.

For example, do you know that Burial Chamber and Beach is in Lex Ejoris, erg no Legion, Beyond, or Niko?

But good luck looking for Cadiro or roaming metamorph in Cells and Bone Crypt :D
Last edited by Sixtysan on Jan 10, 2021, 6:32:16 PM
Hate to be 'that guy', but this is a partial reveal. When will we get the information on what the small nodes do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info