Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

if only harvest was this simple._.
These look amazing! Really hyped right now. Thank you!
I see there are Perandus and Breach nodes, including breach nodes that include increased splinter drop rate. Any word on if those are going to drop in more concise stacks, or if they might drop in a neat pile at the end like Delirium?

I guess we can wait and find out during the weekend, but the answer is probably make or break for some people thinking about using passives on those league trees.
"
Marxone wrote:
Now I expect GGG, the way they usually troll, to put the open layouts nowhere near the Legion or Breach regions, so it will be completely useless to boost those mechanics on the atlas tree.

You are not that far from the truth. Courtesy of reddit

Seems like Glacier will be the only worthwhile map. Legion league 2: Vaal boogaloo.
Last edited by Sixtysan on Jan 10, 2021, 7:14:27 PM
I actually love the idea of boosting the leagues I liked.
My take on which atlas passives to go for: https://imgur.com/a/ODK8m7y
"
muzein wrote:
This honestly looks like it'll wreck the economy. I find that concerning considering this is an expansion feature and will be around for the next year.

Yeah heaven forbid people can ACTUALLY play the main game, and not path of auction house.
brilliant!!! i wished areas and individual maps would have more character and it just so happens that GGG was already working on it.
it is beautiful how they implemented this, every exile can choose an area of expertise now.
there are some brilliant people working at ggg.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Jan 10, 2021, 7:21:46 PM
"
bitskipper wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
10% is literally twice as many.

Yeah which is something. And if I was already mapping generally maybe this would be a nice bonus.

However I like to work towards a specific goal and I find mapping pointless because there are too many content types that dont happen often enough. I feel like even doubling takes a content type from 'almost never' to 'pretty rare still'. Right it feels like the best way to farm rewards from these content types is to ignore them and use heist, and even doubling the miniscule rates, I'm worried that will still be true. If so I'll probably keep doing the minimum necessary amount of maps to do heist and delve like I do now..

Well... have a wonderful day.
:)
:) :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info