Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

This honestly looks like it'll wreck the economy. I find that concerning considering this is an expansion feature and will be around for the next year.
While I greatly appreciate having this info before hand, without knowing the minor notable points it doesn't give a fully clear picture for us to plan our atlas strategies.

For example, Haewark Hamlet has a major notable with +5% chance to contain the sacred grove. Huge if we want to farm harvest league. However the minor notables are an unknown, in the preview video we can see the sacred grove minor notables in Lex Proxima give +2% chance to the sacred grove spawning, so if they are the same then that is great for Haewark but if not then Lex might prove the better option for people who want lots of sacred groves.

Also, not all minor notables were shown in the video, the delirium minor notables are completely unknown and depending on if they give experience, increased chance to contain delirium mirror's, or some other advantage could affect which area we want to set up as a T16 farming zone.
"
Ariane wrote:
Hate to be 'that guy', but this is a partial reveal. When will we get the information on what the small nodes do?

yeah this bothers me too.

honestly I feel like the small buffs (10%) to the target encounter rates are too small and I hope the small ones also make these content types even more likely. I am too lazy to run 9 maps that DONT have the content I want to farm for every one that does. I mean its better than what it is now for sure but maybe not so good that I would actually sit down and try to target farm with maps. I suppose some content types will be available on the map device but still I hope we can stack somehow to hit something 25%+ or else I'm just going to feel like Im wasting most of my time TBH
10% is literally twice as many.
"
bitskipper wrote:
"
Ariane wrote:
Hate to be 'that guy', but this is a partial reveal. When will we get the information on what the small nodes do?

yeah this bothers me too.

honestly I feel like the small buffs (10%) to the target encounter rates are too small and I hope the small ones also make these content types even more likely. I am too lazy to run 9 maps that DONT have the content I want to farm for every one that does. I mean its better than what it is now for sure but maybe not so good that I would actually sit down and try to target farm with maps. I suppose some content types will be available on the map device but still I hope we can stack somehow to hit something 25%+ or else I'm just going to feel like Im wasting most of my time TBH

They showed in the trailer that small nodes for harvest was "+3% chance to spawn a portal to the sacred grove"

So we can assume it will be the same for the others events.
Really curious how big game works, does that mean more red, or just that everything is the base monsters?
I HATE lex proximia :> Every node there is a winner, probably chose sulphite, but the other choices are great too.
How many can you choose?
How does it work?
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
10% is literally twice as many.

Yeah which is something. And if I was already mapping generally maybe this would be a nice bonus.

However I like to work towards a specific goal and I find mapping pointless because there are too many content types that dont happen often enough. I feel like even doubling takes a content type from 'almost never' to 'pretty rare still'. Right it feels like the best way to farm rewards from these content types is to ignore them and use heist, and even doubling the miniscule rates, I'm worried that will still be true. If so I'll probably keep doing the minimum necessary amount of maps to do heist and delve like I do now..
Now I expect GGG, the way they usually troll, to put the open layouts nowhere near the Legion or Breach regions, so it will be completely useless to boost those mechanics on the atlas tree.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info