Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Not a single Talisman node. It's such a shame. Talisman was a great league. Chris, you're not the only one who loves Talisman League, and it's not too late to add it in somewhere.
The only thing left for GGG to do now is to put trees inside items.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
So hyped.

A lot of these points are going to make SSF so much more enjoyable. Get to engage with my favorite league mechanics without currency each time. Combine this with sextants and zana mod (prob just got fortune the brave for fun) I'm so hyped. Can't wait for Zana Mods list and patch notes.
A setback is simply a setup for your next comeback.
"
The only thing left for GGG to do now is to put trees inside items.

Naah, plenty of other places for that, what about trees inside currency ? :D
These look super fun and interesting, but also make me realise how much content there is in the game I had no idea about.

I have nfi what an Invasion boss is, or that you could corrupt essences. I think a challenge league taught me that I could use items on chests - more little hints like that in game would be great.

I like the idea of map regions gaining more identity, and it'd be great if they did even moreso, instead of just being a bunch of random names I constantly forget. Like make the Glen the Harvest Valley or whatever, and each league a different set of maps is more focused on that league.
"
the "Intelligence Gathering" betrayal related notable in the Haewark Hamlet region; "Completing maps grants 10 intelligence for a random immortal syndicate safehouse".

Seems like a very counter-strategic/unwanted notable to pick normally. When you want to rank up specific members in specific safehouse departments, filling the intelligence bar to max prematurely of a specific safehouse is very detrimental for the potentional rewards if you werent able to max out certain member ranks in time.

Players would always need/want to have control over this intelligence gain aspect otherwise if a specific safehouse got locked prematurely you need to wait more "betrayal encounter ticks" to resume ranking up the members in that department that got locked too early. and thus being a waste of time.

I can't see how this notable is of benefit to anyone in a general sense, the only niche circumstance i see is that you would only "spec" into that notable temporarely if you already have rank 3 members in specific safehouses but you lack the intelligence progression to be able to run them and you ran out of jun missions as well. Hoping this notable would then let you be able to gather the missing intelligence as a last resort by just running maps.

Depending on the price of those atlas tree respec points and the betrayal safehouse rewards you would then finally be able to reap thanks to the notable it might justify to pick, but still very niche scenario imo.

Best use i could think for it is if there is a challenge to kill the mastermind a few times. (if you dont want to buy it)
Do the small Atlas passive nodes do anything?

Please say they increase spawn rates.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
b4timert wrote:
"
the "Intelligence Gathering" betrayal related notable in the Haewark Hamlet region; "Completing maps grants 10 intelligence for a random immortal syndicate safehouse".

Seems like a very counter-strategic/unwanted notable to pick normally. When you want to rank up specific members in specific safehouse departments, filling the intelligence bar to max prematurely of a specific safehouse is very detrimental for the potentional rewards if you werent able to max out certain member ranks in time.

Players would always need/want to have control over this intelligence gain aspect otherwise if a specific safehouse got locked prematurely you need to wait more "betrayal encounter ticks" to resume ranking up the members in that department that got locked too early. and thus being a waste of time.

I can't see how this notable is of benefit to anyone in a general sense, the only niche circumstance i see is that you would only "spec" into that notable temporarely if you already have rank 3 members in specific safehouses but you lack the intelligence progression to be able to run them and you ran out of jun missions as well. Hoping this notable would then let you be able to gather the missing intelligence as a last resort by just running maps.

Depending on the price of those atlas tree respec points and the betrayal safehouse rewards you would then finally be able to reap thanks to the notable it might justify to pick, but still very niche scenario imo.

Best use i could think for it is if there is a challenge to kill the mastermind a few times. (if you dont want to buy it)

I guess you are right xD. I have been in the mindset for such a long time of actually using a syndicate member safehouse setup and permanently skipping the Mastermind encounter that i forgot the notable would actually be pretty good in farming the mastermind. thanks for reminding me :)
Last edited by svartekunst_1987 on Jan 10, 2021, 6:06:33 PM
omg so pog
:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info