Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Can someone help me understand the incursion nodes in Glenn Cairns? If you kill an architect usually his temple is upgraded. There are two nodes now that upgrade the survivor rather than the one you killed? Where is the survivor's room in the temple?
"
DarkSoul_00 wrote:
Can someone help me understand the incursion nodes in Glenn Cairns? If you kill an architect usually his temple is upgraded. There are two nodes now that upgrade the survivor rather than the one you killed? Where is the survivor's room in the temple?

I mean it definitely indicates on the UI 'if you kill this guy you get upgrade' and then you go and kill that guy.

However the language seems to suggest the *other guy, 'the survivor' (who you probably kill 10 seconds later lol) is the one actually associated with the room type you are upgrading? its pretty non-intuitive...
Dead game rip, much to nerf.
this league looks to be absolutely insane for SSF players, abused as all heck by trade leagues of course but SSF players are cheering loudly at all this free stuff
"Einhar Missions in areas have a 5% chance to replace all monsters with beasts"

I can't wait to see what that looks like :D
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
"
Areas have 10% chance to grant additional Jun Mission on Completion

Does it mean that at average once every 10 completed maps i will get Jun mission from this passive point or at average once every 10 Jun missions gained i receive one more (passive point can only work if area already grants Jun mission)?

That's a really good question. That difference pretty much makes or breaks that skill

"
AllanonTB wrote:
Please change the favour rewards to something useful.
I am on my favor-limits for years now with nothing useful to buy with.

Oh on second thought - would be better if you let us buy something useful with favour (no cosmetics are meant with this).

There's a limit? What is it?
LOL. That gives a deep insight. In MANY SENSES actually..

Let's regard TIRNS END:

The daring developers smuggled a V*gina-Ascendency into the wheel of fortune. To name it Underground Kingdom / United Kingd*m provides a deeper understanding about the desired effect!! .... ;-)

I would call it: L'Origine du monde ("The Origin of the World")

Just kiddin'
So I went on a rant a few months ago on reddit about what I wanted to see in a league. Nobody read it, and the few who did crapped on it for being too long and wordy.

Well either you guys read it and then made it or I'm just lucky, because you hit the nail on the head! I can't wait to play this league!

Thank you so much for giving us an interactive way to shape the content options to our liking! I am super excited to play this league!

Also, Heist was a genius ex-c tether that worked beautifully. I wish I could have seen their faces when the shops saw that 10/10.
Does someone know if the atlas passive trees are the ame for each of your character (at least in the same legue i guess), the way delve sulfure is shared for example or is it something you can cutomize for each of your characters differently (like their own skill trees for example)?
"
mohreb wrote:
Does someone know if the atlas passive trees are the ame for each of your character (at least in the same legue i guess), the way delve sulfure is shared for example or is it something you can cutomize for each of your characters differently (like their own skill trees for example)?

They're shared between your characters in the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info