Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

I wonder if the Delirium nodes in Lex Ejoris that apply to "Delirium encounters in Areas" also apply to maps affected by delirium orbs, or exclusively to natural delirium mirror's encountered in maps.
You get 10 skill points per area, you unlock them by doing the marvel quest line , i think first will be defeating 2 bosses in the arena,you get 2 points ,than 4 bosses another 2 than 5,6 and last 10, 5 encounetrs 2 points per encounter total of 10 points
"
Lifeb wrote:
Please change Packed with Energy, as far as I can see it's the only one granting more power to the player, and has no businnes being in there, these Passive Trees are good untill they are optional, and if they give more damage or movement speed they are not optional.


Actually, the mod doesn't specify whether the increased damage and move speed apply to the player... or the monsters.

That's something that definitely needs to be clarified.
Awesome stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Woooow! I think this atlas passive is one of the great ideas u are pulling out at the 3.13 expansion and new league, I really cant wait to start playing this expanded and oriented to whatever everyone of us love - endgame, OMGGGGGGGGG!!!
I think that was the key factor to me for playing heist this much. Via contracts, u can get specific drops from leagues of the past, you can somehow specialise in the things you enjoy the most. And this whole idea.... GGG, very well done, veeeeeery well ^^
"
muzein wrote:
"
wolfwing wrote:

is it fun never beating the game because you can't get the maps or gear to drop and don't find spending half the game finding if something is worth selling just so you can actually have a chance to play the game?

The worst aspect of this game is how impossible it is for casuals even non SSF to just beat the the end game. Not because their build sucks, but because your expected to be able to find enough items to buy maps rather then getting them through the game.

I love this game, but the game relies WAY too heavily on playing the Ah and getting lucky drops to be much fun half the time.


Honestly, that sounds like a you problem. Do you know how better players get around that? They get more currency out of their time played than you. And if I'm suggesting that Echoes will result in players getting less (market) value out of their time, then more people will be shunted into your boat of dissatisfaction and not the other way around.

As for maps - those seem to be one of the things which will increase in value if the meta deems certain areas of the Atlas "viable" to farm.

You claim that your build doesn't suck but that you don't farm up enough currency - That sounds like a contradiction to me - you ought to be able to farm up currency quite comfortably... if you're not then I wonder if you rely too heavily on currency and uniques than rares/jewels/crafting to earn exalts (in which case, this expansion will likely make that more difficult for you).

Echoes will enable you to do more of what you like to do -- Just don't expect big gains from it. If you like Betrayal or Delve or Abyss; good news you can do it more than ever. If you like doing those for profit: it might not turn out so great.


Yeah it's all me and not the RNG, please act like a grownup here. Most people aren't super lucky in drops and such. I've played this game for years, and do not enjoy having to run AH all the time, I would rather actually beat the game through playing it. Not never getting enough maps.

And if you think there is some secret way of getting tons of money other than the AH let me know. I run all content, and focus on certain things and never see a ton of cash. Most games I'm lucky to find one exalted let alone two.

Oh and I said we shouldn't have to play path of AH to do stuff in the game. What the heck does the AH have to do with having the skill to beat shaper, or Sirius or other guys? They are tough enough without a crafting wall to prevent you from beating them. The game should have a skill wall, not a gaming the AH wall.
Last edited by wolfwing on Jan 11, 2021, 12:24:58 PM
Hmm with so much more depth to the end-game mapping, I hope further leagues will not drive you off mapping...right?

(looking at you Synthesis, Harvest and Heist)

Because unless you are a full on streamer playing the game 8 hours a day (the 1%ers), you won't encounter the whole content.

My two cents...
"
Hartsa wrote:
"
wolfwing wrote:

is it fun never beating the game because you can't get the maps or gear to drop and don't find spending half the game finding if something is worth selling just so you can actually have a chance to play the game?

The worst aspect of this game is how impossible it is for casuals even non SSF to just beat the the end game. Not because their build sucks, but because your expected to be able to find enough items to buy maps rather then getting them through the game.

I love this game, but the game relies WAY too heavily on playing the Ah and getting lucky drops to be much fun half the time.


If casual could "complete" the game it would suck for those play more than average. That being said Im going to set my goal here and now. I want 24 challenges completed, 2 builds working, see maven fight. If Im able to win that fight it is extra. With these done I consider this league completed for me.


Well when I say casuals, I don't mean skill, i mean more time spent. the biggest hurdle in this game isn't skill to play, it's RNG and your ability to game the AH. Beating atlas isn't about being the best skilled, it's about how luck you are in getting maps to drop and or getting enough cash to buy the maps.

I've played this game a unhealthy amount in some leagues and always hit red maps and give up, not because it's too hard, but because it's impossible to keep running maps higher then 12 long enough to beat atlas, and never get enough cash or items to sell to be able to buy them.
"
wolfwing wrote:
"
Hartsa wrote:
"
wolfwing wrote:

is it fun never beating the game because you can't get the maps or gear to drop and don't find spending half the game finding if something is worth selling just so you can actually have a chance to play the game?

The worst aspect of this game is how impossible it is for casuals even non SSF to just beat the the end game. Not because their build sucks, but because your expected to be able to find enough items to buy maps rather then getting them through the game.

I love this game, but the game relies WAY too heavily on playing the Ah and getting lucky drops to be much fun half the time.


If casual could "complete" the game it would suck for those play more than average. That being said Im going to set my goal here and now. I want 24 challenges completed, 2 builds working, see maven fight. If Im able to win that fight it is extra. With these done I consider this league completed for me.


Well when I say casuals, I don't mean skill, i mean more time spent. the biggest hurdle in this game isn't skill to play, it's RNG and your ability to game the AH. Beating atlas isn't about being the best skilled, it's about how luck you are in getting maps to drop and or getting enough cash to buy the maps.

I've played this game a unhealthy amount in some leagues and always hit red maps and give up, not because it's too hard, but because it's impossible to keep running maps higher then 12 long enough to beat atlas, and never get enough cash or items to sell to be able to buy them.


Here's how you can beat Awakener 8 on SSFHC on a fresh character in less than 31 hours of playtime.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/751480275

You say the biggest hurdle isn't skill, but I know damn well I couldn't achieve the same thing, even if I had better luck and was allowed breaks to get rest.
Last edited by Alurr on Jan 11, 2021, 12:32:43 PM
What’s the difference between ‚+ 10% chance to...‘ and ‚10% additional chance to...‘?

If there is no difference can GGG please be consistent with their wording. Thanks :)
Last edited by Baronjohn96 on Jan 11, 2021, 12:46:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info