Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Sooooooooooooo many things to happen in this league
"
wolfwing wrote:

is it fun never beating the game because you can't get the maps or gear to drop and don't find spending half the game finding if something is worth selling just so you can actually have a chance to play the game?

The worst aspect of this game is how impossible it is for casuals even non SSF to just beat the the end game. Not because their build sucks, but because your expected to be able to find enough items to buy maps rather then getting them through the game.

I love this game, but the game relies WAY too heavily on playing the Ah and getting lucky drops to be much fun half the time.

Honestly, that sounds like a you problem. Do you know how better players get around that? They get more currency out of their time played than you. And if I'm suggesting that Echoes will result in players getting less (market) value out of their time, then more people will be shunted into your boat of dissatisfaction and not the other way around.

As for maps - those seem to be one of the things which will increase in value if the meta deems certain areas of the Atlas "viable" to farm.

You claim that your build doesn't suck but that you don't farm up enough currency - That sounds like a contradiction to me - you ought to be able to farm up currency quite comfortably... if you're not then I wonder if you rely too heavily on currency and uniques than rares/jewels/crafting to earn exalts (in which case, this expansion will likely make that more difficult for you).

Echoes will enable you to do more of what you like to do -- Just don't expect big gains from it. If you like Betrayal or Delve or Abyss; good news you can do it more than ever. If you like doing those for profit: it might not turn out so great.
"
Areas have 10% chance to grant additional Jun Mission on Completion

Does it mean that at average once every 10 completed maps i will get Jun mission from this passive point or at average once every 10 Jun missions gained i receive one more (passive point can only work if area already grants Jun mission)?
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Jan 11, 2021, 7:29:16 AM
Quick question: does this expansion of the atlas also apply to the standard?
"
nvhphuong2903 wrote:

yES. 3.13 is the expansion which includes standard and challenge league. The challenge league is Ritual League.
GGG will these Atlas skill trees be shuffled between leagues? I feel like that would be an amazing addition to the game to change things up :)
"
Stubby83 wrote:
"
nvhphuong2903 wrote:

yES. 3.13 is the expansion which includes standard and challenge league. The challenge league is Ritual League.

Thank you bro.
I'm looking forward to explore it.
This is so grand, gosh GGG you are amazing!
This league+expansion will be Broken PoGness for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info