Mighty Hunter KEKW
Guess ill play both lex map areas
(:
Exalts under 100c again!!! <3
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Verrde wrote:
"Einhar Missions in Areas have 5% chance to replace 'ALL' monsters with Beasts?"
That sounds absolutely amazing...

Just to clarify, it's not a 1:1 swap - the number of beasts spawned doesn't depend on the number of mobs removed. It spawns within a fixed range.

Is it converting each blue pack into one yellow beast and each rare pack into one red beast? Or am I completely off the target? Could you clarify please?
"
Bendortiker wrote:
For some reason I read "Red Beasts in Areas have 15% chance to appear in Paris"

I am a little bit worried about the economy because of some of the nodes. "1% chance for a legion splinter to drop as an emblem" basically doubles your splinters in juiced maps. If there is legion on a map device and you use gilded scarabs on top, then you have 2 legions on the map, with a general and 2 warhoard each. That averages 100 splinters easily per map which then averages an additional emblem drop on top of that per map. Farming legion is fun, as long as there is no hyper deflation... But of course the economy is too complex to predict.

and btw. THIS IS MADNESS!!!

HYPE!

I think you'll just see more people farming 5ways for xp if there are more stones, an alternative to pure chayula.
What is the difference between
"100% increased chance to happen"
and
"100% more likely to happen"
Sounds the same, but as I know this game it probably isnt.
Small Nodes When?
My goshh ...WOW!!!!
Yurnero
random metamorhp monster in map
=
random oneshot from ofscreen in map LUL
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
AdeptusSteve wrote:
What is the difference between
"100% increased chance to happen"
and
"100% more likely to happen"
Sounds the same, but as I know this game it probably isnt.

mores are multiply, increased are additive. If these two seperately are your only two modifiers however they will produce the same effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info