Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

For some reason I read "Red Beasts in Areas have 15% chance to appear in Paris"

I am a little bit worried about the economy because of some of the nodes. "1% chance for a legion splinter to drop as an emblem" basically doubles your splinters in juiced maps. If there is legion on a map device and you use gilded scarabs on top, then you have 2 legions on the map, with a general and 2 warhoard each. That averages 100 splinters easily per map which then averages an additional emblem drop on top of that per map. Farming legion is fun, as long as there is no hyper deflation... But of course the economy is too complex to predict.

and btw. THIS IS MADNESS!!!

HYPE!
Last edited by Bendortiker on Jan 11, 2021, 5:12:46 AM
HYPE!!!!
Please change the favour rewards to something useful.
I am on my favor-limits for years now with nothing useful to buy with.

Oh on second thought - would be better if you let us buy something useful with favour (no cosmetics are meant with this).
Love it !
Wow!
I don't think I've ever been so hyped to conquer the Atlas again although I still detest the Watchstone system.
... is not a troll
Pog
"
Intelligence Gathering
Completing Maps grants 10 Intelligence for a random Immortal Syndicate Safehouse.

Maybe I dodn't understand something but this is a downgrade. You don't want intelligence on a random safehouse, you want intelligence on a specific one. Random intelligence will slow your progress if an unwanted safehouse gains 100%.
And sometimes you don't want intelligence at all if you haven't set the safehouse the right way.
Last edited by tedbear2009 on Jan 11, 2021, 5:44:09 AM
"
tedbear2009 wrote:
"
Intelligence Gathering
Completing Maps grants 10 Intelligence for a random Immortal Syndicate Safehouse.

Maybe I dodn't understand something but this is a downgrade. You don't want intelligence on a random safehouse, you want intelligence on a specific one. Random intelligence will slow your progress if an unwanted safehouse gains 100%.
And sometimes you don't want intelligence at all if you haven't set the safehouse the right way.

I guess that's for players that dont care about rewards and just want to rush mastermind as fast as possible
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
"
"
tedbear2009 wrote:
"
Intelligence Gathering

I guess that's for players that dont care about rewards and just want to rush mastermind as fast as possible

Yeah I forgot we have Mastermind :) I guess it can help with farming it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info