Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas FAQ and Q&A Summary

Hall of Grandmasters no longer grants completion bonuses in 3.13

the real buff is finally here!
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:19:50 PM
"
Can the Maven witness unique map bosses?
No.

what?
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:20:06 PM
"
This seems like a substantial step up in complexity with craftable Watchstones and Atlas Passive Trees alongside the current Watchstone progression systems - How do you feel the average or newer players handle the current Atlas and will handle this?

The craftable Watchstones are optional content that do not lock your progression and are introduced well into the endgame. Players that want to maximise their Watchstone bonuses will have a reasonable understanding of the mechanic by the time craftable variants are introduced. Both Atlas Passive Trees and craftable Watchstones are also permanent features that do not require continual upkeep or time investment.

The evade rating on the answer to this question is astounding.
"
With the rework to the Harvest system removing the gardening side of things, how will the Oshabi questline and subsequent fight be accessed?

Im not english native speaker and i didn't understand it well, do " removing the gardening side of things " mean that we don't have to put seed and make garden anymore ?

So what harvest is about ? What are we doing in the grove ?
"
Deonbekende wrote:
"
With the rework to the Harvest system removing the gardening side of things, how will the Oshabi questline and subsequent fight be accessed?

Im not english native speaker and i didn't understand it well, do " removing the gardening side of things " mean that we don't have to put seed and make garden anymore ?

So what harvest is about ? What are we doing in the grove ?

You find a portal to a premade garden with plants already planted.
You choose which ones you want to harvest,you can see their rewards.
Then you either directly craft your gear or you save up to 10 crafts to a device that you can use from your hideout.
So no planting,everything is already planted.
I really liked the changes overall and hope to see posts soon with all the info specified

things im still concerned:

-there is so much to do in the game that i hope there could be a way to keep the other things up to a main line if u would like to play with other stuff
like when u play through acts and the depth of mining goes some deep to a point automaticaly u know?
this could go a bit further till sirus A8 till depth 200, and other mechanics would follow the same too
cuz sometimes u just want to play a bit of the other stuff but not like crazy, but u would have to spend a ton of time to get to a decent level

-heist still demands lots of time managing companions etc, much more then other mechanics in the game (much like hasvest but u guys cut off that part all together and that was great!!) so what if the companions didnt need to level at all? just cut that part off, it will only prevent ppl that wants to focus in other mechanics of doing heist from time to time, cuz they will drop blueprints they wont be able to do unless taking a ton of time etc
the other mechanics are just like drop, roll with a currency and go, while heist will have levle requirement, reveals requirements, etc... i know heist legue ppl abused this a lot and cutting this part off would look insane BUT it will kinda kill the option from those who wants to play a viriety of mechanics u know? i can and i will probably focus on one mechanic, but i still wanna be able to play the other mechanics without the need to waste so much time and effort into it u know? "today id like to play a bit of heist, and thats all"
>>>so my suggestion here is: cut off the companions levels and the reveals needed for blue prints, blueprints would be like droped rare and corrupted so wouldnt be able to change them or duplicate like crazy just like talismans, but once droped u could just make ur team and do it! and the items u use on companions, no level requirement as well, rolling good options on them is the point any way!
those green quest ones should go away too hehe

"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
This seems like a substantial step up in complexity with craftable Watchstones and Atlas Passive Trees alongside the current Watchstone progression systems - How do you feel the average or newer players handle the current Atlas and will handle this?

The craftable Watchstones are optional content that do not lock your progression and are introduced well into the endgame. Players that want to maximise their Watchstone bonuses will have a reasonable understanding of the mechanic by the time craftable variants are introduced. Both Atlas Passive Trees and craftable Watchstones are also permanent features that do not require continual upkeep or time investment.

The evade rating on the answer to this question is astounding.

What are you talking about?

The answer boils down to: By the time you have to care about the craftable Watchstones and Atlas Passive Trees you'll have the experience/understanding necessary to deal with them.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
the Q&A with Ziggy D was very unprofessional.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info