Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas FAQ and Q&A Summary

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
BlackPulsar wrote:

nerfed skills are not unplayable,they are just not game breaking strong anymore.

Aurastacker would be dead though, because it's already costs hundreds of exalts, if they'll nerf aura nodes to 3% it would be almost dead, because any regular build would be pretty much better and much cheaper.

Also they could pretty much kill both support and aura stacker by removal of 1% RMR jewels, since there isn't any way to stack multiple auras without RMR jewels since BM and Mortal Conviction were nerfed. I hope this would not be case, and they'll just adjust numbers on clusters, so supports would be still viable.
Noice
"
Diablo_4_ever wrote:
Why so silent on the twitch scam with no drops again???

i got mine so no scam, are you aware you have to claim it on the twith site?
Last edited by darkdieter1 on Jan 9, 2021, 6:03:29 PM
The plants on harvest will have scalating rarity based on the tier? and bosses from tier 4 seeds still spawns normally?
Make a widget counting down to league time for Windows :-)
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
Does having party members increase the amount of Tribute earned so each party member can potentially get a reward? If not, will there be enough base Tribute earned so each member of a party to get a reward? Does having more party member also affect the quantity and/or quality of the rewards?
Let me bend your ear for a moment
"
Hall of Grandmasters no longer grants completion bonuses in 3.13
Finally.
"
Will the new maps add 11 to the maximum Atlas completion bonuses?
Yes. Well actually 10, since Hall of Grandmasters no longer grants completion bonuses in 3.13.

Some part of the community will be happy to hear about this.

Also the new Atlas Maps use improved visuals which are on par with POE 2 visuals.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"

How can I track which Watchstones and Atlas Passive Trees are affecting my maps?
When you put a map into the map device, there will be a pop-up that shows which stats are being applied to it by the Atlas Passive Trees and Watchstones.

Please add sextants at some point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info