Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas FAQ and Q&A Summary

Is there a failsafe system to ensure that you can buy any item after completing all 4 rituals? Meaning is there alimit to the cost of items, so we can always pay 20% of it?
Goodbye HoGM
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
So isn't Meave working against favourite map system? We are pretty much forced to do different maps in each region to gather bosses for her encounter? I don't think that its possible to fight 10x Kitava for example?
"
"
It is really important to see a diversity of playstyles. Our team has a lot of love for support characters so there will likely be more for them in the future.

Thank you, please don't kill supports with nerfs to aura stacker.

nerfed skills are not unplayable,they are just not game breaking strong anymore.
"After the 10 boss fight, you may have the opportunity to fight the Maven herself."

Does that mean it is rng?
Thanks for clarification. Can't wait to play :D
"Embrace the serene power that is undeath"
Very excited about the other ascendancy changes, can't wait for the 11th and the league start!
I have some more questions for you
1. In the Trailer there was an atlas with A8 Level and conquerors spawned with just 3 maps... Did you cheat or is that a change? Would be great!
2. Harvest going core: Can I still access my stash when I am in the garden?
3. Also when Rituals league is transferred to standard: What happens to the atlas ascendencies?
4. When Heist ends what happens to the Rogues? Do they keep their Level and equipment? And in future transfers?
5. What happens when Rituals league gets transferred to standard in terms of the horticrafting station with only 10 crafts? Some sort of remove only tab?
"
mrpetrov wrote:
sweet.

So if I wanted to farm awakener 8, could I just buy the new craftable watchstones and socket those into the atlas, rather than having to go through and get all the quest watchstones as per usual?

yes you can do that, it's said that craftable watchstones adds up to your awakening level, although they are very end game item, their price alone might make the whole thing not doable? Who knows
Is it possible for Ritual to offer an item so expensive you can't have the Favor to even defer it? (Like the 0.000000000001% Headhunter or Mirror.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info