Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas FAQ and Q&A Summary

Any changes that make PoE a game to play with friends, endgame included, or will it remain the same singleplayer with trading oriented game forever?
NICE!
wilson reeks of happines :D good
fk archnemesis.
I keep seeing the below quote from Chris Wilson Q&A and now here. But what GGG competitions are there?? They couldn't be taking about the Ziz race without naming it, or are they?

"
Are Alpha testers eligible for prizes in league start competitions?
No.

Eat your vegetables.
Last edited by boldfacelies on Jan 9, 2021, 3:49:15 PM
"
Can we instruct the Maven to witness boss fights on maps occupied by Elder Guardians?
Yes.

Oh. Oh!

So you mean to say that we can have the 8 Guardians, Malachai and Kitava to fight at the same time ?

This is gonna be brutal.
"
Exactly how this was done was on a case-by-case basis.

This time of the year again.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
LordKitetsu wrote:
"
Can we instruct the Maven to witness boss fights on maps occupied by Elder Guardians?
Yes.

Oh. Oh!

So you mean to say that we can have the 8 Guardians, Malachai and Kitava to fight at the same time ?

This is gonna be brutal.

ghosted ? :D
Everything sounds really solid apart from the Harbor going public again? Hope that doesn't go core even if u fixed the issues. The lag it gave me made me not go there until the patch where it became solo.

And I also don't really like seeing a circle full of clown MTX
Last edited by ZelynaAveira on Jan 10, 2021, 6:57:32 AM
Props on the idea of if you forget to defer an item, it only disappears after it "recovers" back to original cost.
Awesome post. And thanks for removing Hall of Grandmasters from the completion percentage.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info