Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas FAQ and Q&A Summary

"
mrpetrov wrote:
sweet.

So if I wanted to farm awakener 8, could I just buy the new craftable watchstones and socket those into the atlas, rather than having to go through and get all the quest watchstones as per usual?

You can do the same with ivory watchstones so I don't know why you are surprised
Thanks. Good summary.
Another single player league...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
It's the same shit as always ...

- This game supporting china farming bots.
- You can gain an advantage through real money by buying currency and trade endgame items
- SSF is not a solution because you cannot find the items that you need for planned builds
I appreciate everything. Thank you GGG.
Echoes of the Atlas are very very interesting, really great work!
New league looks awesome - pure fight and loot! Cant wait to start on SSF :)
"
Have you been able to solve the technical issues that required The Rogue Harbour to become private?
Yes, we have been able to fix the problems that forced us to temporarily make this area not public.

Ah, crap. Apart from the performance impact and visual assault, I really liked to have MY Rogue's Harbour as unlocking and interacting with the NPCs felt quite personal and like my own story.
... is not a troll
Jan 10 - All Atlas Passive Skill Trees revealed.

when?

oh no - its 8.01 today ;)

Jan 8 - Q&A summary and possibly an FAQ if needed.
Last edited by Sargazmique on Jan 10, 2021, 5:41:17 AM
"
Eclypsons wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
sweet.

So if I wanted to farm awakener 8, could I just buy the new craftable watchstones and socket those into the atlas, rather than having to go through and get all the quest watchstones as per usual?

You can do the same with ivory watchstones so I don't know why you are surprised

Technically that's offset by the Ivory Watchstones being temporary and so you have to keep paying for the privilege. Whereas now you can just buy the new ones up and permanently unlock endgame. Though they'll probably have a higher price to account for that, it's still likely gonna prove a much more economical (not to mention less frustrating) way of skipping to endgame than repeatedly buying Ivory Watchstones now.
"
Will Sirus stay in the game?
Sirus' place in the endgame hasn't changed for now. The Echoes of the Atlas endgame content runs in parallel to the Conquerors of the Atlas content, rather than replacing any of it. That content may be removed from Path of Exile in the future.

Counting the days ... can´t wait!

Might enjoy Atlas progression again when this happens.

So tedious, so boring ... Elder Atlas might have had more benefit from the Maven expansion. And yes, I don´t mind losing all the influence items introduced with Conquerors. A lot of the power creep and zoom-zoom problems will disappear with it. Double Fix > Super Win

"
Will the new maps add 11 to the maximum Atlas completion bonuses?
Yes. Well actually 10, since Hall of Grandmasters no longer grants completion bonuses in 3.13.

Finally
Last edited by Yahira on Jan 10, 2021, 5:57:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info