[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

hey everyone! loving the build but quick question, what is the best lab enchant for helm? i'm having trouble deciding between ele weakness effect and the 5% dmg per charge for IB.

anyone have any thoughts? is it worth the cost?
"
Foul_Autopsy wrote:
hey everyone! loving the build but quick question, what is the best lab enchant for helm? i'm having trouble deciding between ele weakness effect and the 5% dmg per charge for IB.

anyone have any thoughts? is it worth the cost?

The highest DPS lab enchant is gain 15% extra fire from infernal blow, but you need to make sure your cold and fire damage numbers stay balanced so it may or may not work for your setup.

I also LOVED using +2 dash charges enchant for while. Super speedy and easily better for regular mapping than a damage enchant.
"
Dolmur wrote:
The highest DPS lab enchant is gain 15% extra fire from infernal blow, but you need to make sure your cold and fire damage numbers stay balanced so it may or may not work for your setup.

I also LOVED using +2 dash charges enchant for while. Super speedy and easily better for regular mapping than a damage enchant.

oh interesting, sounds like a pain i'm not willing to deal with lol. i'm not sure it's worth the cost for a lot of these enchants, ele weakness looks to be the cheapest
I've built this as a 78/78 block gladiator and needed help in increasing its' damage, as it's starting to lack vs end game bosses - t16 conquerors etc.

Gladiator POB: https://pastebin.com/m3cNfNw0
Character: BobTheSweeper

Currently waiting on rolling dexterity on my elemental hit ring.
What other upgrades can I make besides brutal restraint divine spamming and a watcher's eye (I'm on private league and no hatred ones for sale).

I also have a fully levelled raider which I was switching gear between to test both ascendancies. Gladiator has 2.6m melee hit DPS, and ranger has 3.6m melee hit DPS, but gladiator feels better on defenses.

Raider POB: https://pastebin.com/WKiYXLPa

Would prefer help with DPS increase on gladiator if possible :)
Last edited by RazorGnome on Feb 20, 2021, 4:04:01 PM
Spoiler

I've built this as a 78/78 block gladiator and needed help in increasing its' damage, as it's starting to lack vs end game bosses - t16 conquerors etc.

Gladiator POB: https://pastebin.com/m3cNfNw0
Character: BobTheSweeper

Currently waiting on rolling dexterity on my elemental hit ring.
What other upgrades can I make besides brutal restraint divine spamming and a watcher's eye (I'm on private league and no hatred ones for sale).

I also have a fully levelled raider which I was switching gear between to test both ascendancies. Gladiator has 2.6m melee hit DPS, and ranger has 3.6m melee hit DPS, but gladiator feels better on defenses.

Raider POB: https://pastebin.com/WKiYXLPa

Would prefer help with DPS increase on gladiator if possible :)

Try out the CWDT Immortal Call set up on your Raider. It has a ton of synergy with Wind Dancer since it convers for after the initial hit that reduces the damage. I'd also move away from a Replica Perfect form on both builds since you are missing a ton of damage from Wildwrap. Awakened Gems also are a really large boost in damage for the build.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
Hi,

Is Replica Headhunter Leather Belt better than 2 inspire learning?
"

Since you're on a private league , it might not be available in mass, but rolling Hysteria essences on a ring will be a net DPS increase as long a you get suffix/res rolls where you can still be capped.

Another step up in damage is to upgrade from Astramentis, which is not easy, but doable.

That ammulet is a straight up 30% DPS increase for me.

However, in order to be able to use such an ammy, you need to make sure it won't mess your trinity, so you need a Hysteria ring, or the Extra fire enchant.

In trade league, such an ammy can be crafted in 30 to 70 ex (really depends on the harvest craft costs and your luck), in a private league, it's likely the issue will be the availability of Harvest crafts.

I'm including the steps for harvest crafting it if someone is interested :

---------------------------
Step 1 : chaos spam a ilvl82+ redeemer amulet (or buy base with the suffixes) until T1 dex % + enough all attributes so that you have 70 int // 125 str (you can allocate one 30 str node for 1 point to reach 155) with cleanable third suffix
Step 2 : Clean up your third suffix
Step 2.2 : Attribute catalyst your item

There are two ways to go for the next step : ( % dmg per 15 dex)

Step 2.5 : Craft "Cannot roll attack mods"
Step 3 : Spam reforge keep suffix until % dmg per 15 dex (about 1/90 chance) *
Step 3.5 clean up any extra prefix with harvest removes, altough reforges often only roll 1 prefix while rolling influenced mods

Step 2.5-bis : Craft Cannot Change Suffixes , then scour prefixes
Step 3-bis : Aug infl , rem/add influence until % dmg per 15 dex (2/17 chance) *

Step 4 : Aug cold, then rem add cold until T1 pen (1/11 chance)
Step 5 : Aug phys, then rem/add phys until T1 (1/2 chance)

[*] if hit T1 pen, you can yolo infl aug an pray you hit dmg per dex, if not you need to remove infl (or remove cold if you hit cold leech)

Last edited by HerrMyth on Feb 21, 2021, 2:17:03 PM
Hi Dang, thanks for the build!

What would you say is the min budget for this to feel good bossing and in red maps/maven invitations? I have about 10 ex to play with, wondering if I should save up a bit more before I start buying/crafting.

Thanks!
Spoiler
"
HerrMyth wrote:
"

Since you're on a private league , it might not be available in mass, but rolling Hysteria essences on a ring will be a net DPS increase as long a you get suffix/res rolls where you can still be capped.

Another step up in damage is to upgrade from Astramentis, which is not easy, but doable.

That ammulet is a straight up 30% DPS increase for me.

However, in order to be able to use such an ammy, you need to make sure it won't mess your trinity, so you need a Hysteria ring, or the Extra fire enchant.

In trade league, such an ammy can be crafted in 30 to 70 ex (really depends on the harvest craft costs and your luck), in a private league, it's likely the issue will be the availability of Harvest crafts.

I'm including the steps for harvest crafting it if someone is interested :

Step 1 : chaos spam a ilvl82+ redeemer amulet (or buy base with the suffixes) until T1 dex % + enough all attributes so that you have 70 int // 125 str (you can allocate one 30 str node for 1 point to reach 155) with cleanable third suffix
Step 2 : Clean up your third suffix
Step 2.2 : Attribute catalyst your item

There are two ways to go for the next step : ( % dmg per 15 dex)

Step 2.5 : Craft "Cannot roll attack mods"
Step 3 : Spam reforge keep suffix until % dmg per 15 dex (about 1/90 chance) *
Step 3.5 clean up any extra prefix with harvest removes, altough reforges often only roll 1 prefix while rolling influenced mods

Step 2.5-bis : Craft Cannot Change Suffixes , then scour prefixes
Step 3-bis : Aug infl , rem/add influence until % dmg per 15 dex (2/17 chance) *

Step 4 : Aug cold, then rem add cold until T1 pen (1/11 chance)
Step 5 : Aug phys, then rem/add phys until T1 (1/2 chance)

[*] if hit T1 pen, you can yolo infl aug an pray you hit dmg per dex, if not you need to remove infl (or remove cold if you hit cold leech)

Damn thats a big as* d*ck nice amulet!!! will try it as soon as I have moooonaay!

"
Zhain wrote:
Hi Dang, thanks for the build!

What would you say is the min budget for this to feel good bossing and in red maps/maven invitations? I have about 10 ex to play with, wondering if I should save up a bit more before I start buying/crafting.

Thanks!

Well, lets see:
Chest = around 1ex
Boots = 10c
Helmet = 1c
Astramentis = 15c (+1ex aprox to annoint tribal fury)
Rings and belt = 1ex or a bit more to get something worth
One with Nothing = 20c

Total = 3ex min

Go for it, its very fun to play!
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
"
rafagisloti wrote:

Well, lets see:
Chest = around 1ex
Boots = 10c
Helmet = 1c
Astramentis = 15c (+1ex aprox to annoint tribal fury)
Rings and belt = 1ex or a bit more to get something worth
One with Nothing = 20c

Total = 3ex min

Go for it, its very fun to play!

That's surprisingly cheap, wow. What kind of performance does that budget get you? I'm enjoying what I am playing now, but I'm looking for something to push Maven/The Feared, etc. From what I can tell, the clear on this build is ludicrously good, and boss DPS is also good but less so, in melee range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info