[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Overall an extremely fun build to play. blasts through maps and kills bosses with ease. very satisfying despite the occasional one shots.

i'm hoping to get some advice on how to push this build further. here's my pob if anyone is kind enough to help. was toying around with the idea of using megalomaniacs but couldnt figure out if its remotely worth it. also can vouch for the use of martial artistry as a few people have already pointed out. it really is very noticeable and makes the already good clear speed even better.

https://pastebin.com/HbpQ0Dki

This build is really one of the best Ranger builds I played in a long time. Fun and capable of most content.

But I quit Ritual League (cuz its boring and not very satisfying to play) and play the same build on standard.
So if anyone wants my gear in Ritual-League: drop me a line or chat me ingame. My chars are open, so you can have a look if interested.

Cheers
Looking for a way to get my chaos resist up. I know everything already explodes but would a explody chest offset a chunk of the damage lost with wildwrap.

It would make it so I could add more resists with 30 chaos resist and let me get a 30 chaos resist on 1 or 2 of my rings.

Feel like the only thing dangerous is when I run into something with chaos dmg and my health bar drops almost faster then I can pop a potion.
Last edited by IdleRace on Feb 24, 2021, 12:39:53 PM
Hi there!

So far loving the build with passion! I'm kinda stuck with the items. Resist are a hell to balance hahah, what Items should I be replacing? and any additional advise would be great. Also my current dex is 1449 what I should be aiming for?

Btw: the hecking amulet rolls Inc dmg per Int, I was so close Q_Q)
On the Brutal restraint managed to roll a 15% dex 20% inc eva and can get onslaught with 2 points.

Last edited by NaraKuroha on Feb 24, 2021, 8:27:17 PM
Is everyone playing this build going with -60 chaos resist?

Is it worth to lose alittle health or damage to bring chaos resist to 0.

I'm sitting at -32%. Still trying to min-max red and blue. Haha.
"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Hi there!

So far loving the build with passion! I'm kinda stuck with the items. Resist are a hell to balance hahah, what Items should I be replacing? and any additional advise would be great. Also my current dex is 1449 what I should be aiming for?

Btw: the hecking amulet rolls Inc dmg per Int, I was so close Q_Q)
On the Brutal restraint managed to roll a 15% dex 20% inc eva and can get onslaught with 2 points.

Upgrading your belt to an 18% one would be neat. Dex/life/ele dmg/double res is pretty easy to craft with harvest iirc.
Guys, what cluster jewels you would say are perfect for build?
I decided to try a variant of the build to make it a little less reliant on flasks and ramp up in boss fights and removing some gear pressure - my gear isn't quite optimized, one of my rings in particular isn't very good and my belt can be improved in a couple affixes.

But my main idea was this - utilize the fact that the Purity of Ice - reservation node cluster is probably the best purity cluster node for this build. in addition to mana reduction you get 20 dex and 5% chance to blind on hit. You can use Vaal Impurity of Ice to also scale your dps a little bit more and increase your resistance vs cold in Uber Elder or Hydra fights where it matters.

With two Pure Guiles, you can fit Hatred, Herald of Fire, and Purity of Ice, as well as having around 100 mana with my gear which feels like it's more than enough. You can go for Vengeful Commanders to scale Hatred effect which is pretty much the best dps increase you can get on clusters after a lot of experimentation.

But after that, you need way less cold resistance which you can throw into offensive stats OR chaos resistance.

You don't need to run an enlighten with this set up, so you only lose one gem - I chose to remove the second wind on dash because you are already very fast with movespeed and I personally think it's fine as a single link.

The other strict upgrade I found is phantasmal ancestral protector - it's not that expensive and is a major dps upgrade because of the buff effect.

The only other changes I would advocate for are as follows - get a 21/23 Infernal Blow with a 21/23 herald of Fire OR an Anomalous Herald of Purity for single target, and use anomalous IB and anomalous Herald of Fire for clear for the sweet aoe. I also prefer to use a Devoto's for clearing maps as you are faster and not as soft to random chaos damage.

The build is an incredible lategame map farmer - I can do 80% Delirium ultra juiced t15 Canyons without dying unless Kosis shows up with rippy mods no problem, and nothing pre-Maven is very difficult at A7 or below. In general though the build seems like it is hard-capped at the true endgame (maybe I'm just bad) but you don't have enough dps to phase A8 Sirus so actually have to try to fight him with bad chaos res and not a ton of life, and dash is just not a pleasant move skill for the fight, and even trying stuff like divergent smoke mine hasn't gone great - I've bricked at least 2 Sirus 8s. I tried a Maven the Hidden and got completely wrecked. Anyway - thinking of setting this char aside for now and turning it into an elemental hit bow char because i just cannot figure out how to make it scale up to braindead bosser level
Just wanted to update my progress. I did all the things.
The Feared was easily the most difficult but I finished with two portals left. Everything else done deathless.

The build is an absolute beast and I'm super happy with how it performed in all content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info