[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Just rolled this build and it's been very fun so far, already 81 and can easily run any map I want with most of them being faster than my previous character. I was wondering if anyone can help me understand the bossing with this build though. I feel like when I get into a fight with a boss/unusually tanky enemy/metamorph it seems like my attacks are almost straight up missing or the damage drops considerably but then ramps up and back down at random. Not sure what is happening, any thoughts would be appreciated!
Last edited by Raiito on Feb 22, 2021, 5:56:45 AM
Spoiler

Just rolled this build and it's been very fun so far, already 81 and can easily run any map I want with most of them being faster than my previous character. I was wondering if anyone can help me understand the bossing with this build though. I feel like when I get into a fight with a boss/unusually tanky enemy/metamorph it seems like my attacks are almost straight up missing or the damage drops considerably but then ramps up and back down at random. Not sure what is happening, any thoughts would be appreciated!

Hey Raiito!

Whats happening is your Trinity and frenzy charges are stacking up. If you use taste of hate too early sometimes it can mess up your trinity stacking making it a bit slower, (solution is just attacking like 1 time before using taste of hate this is near instantaneous on stream so it didn't look like I was managing it). It basically becomes second nature its also part of the reason why I had it on 5 because it was the last flask I usually click in my rotation.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
Spoiler
"
And_Dang wrote:
Spoiler

Hey Raiito!

Whats happening is your Trinity and frenzy charges are stacking up. If you use taste of hate too early sometimes it can mess up your trinity stacking making it a bit slower, (solution is just attacking like 1 time before using taste of hate this is near instantaneous on stream so it didn't look like I was managing it). It basically becomes second nature its also part of the reason why I had it on 5 because it was the last flask I usually click in my rotation.

Thanks for the reply! I don't know if this is it because I'm personally not using taste of hate because the PoB looked for a bottled faith which is one of the last items I've been saving for. It probably does account for some of the problems, like when I switch to a new zone to fight the boss and lose stacks, but I feel like this happens to me even with bosses that are just randomly in the map (like in park) even with stuff like IL up I just randomly stop dealing damage. I feel like I'm missing something important lol. If anyone wants to look I think my characters aren't private on my account.
I was going to suggest it would be because you don't have Master of the Arena allocated (and you're knocking beefier mobs away from your strike range) but then I saw you have a Martial Artistry, so... It sounds weird.
It doesn't look like a strike range issue. Are you putting the Ancestral Warchief down (should get Vaal version btw) to help with the single target DPS?
I haven't had the problem you are describing and you have quite a bit more investment in your character than I have on mine (you are also higher level). So it definitely sounds like there's something weird going on.

No proximity shields involved or anything like that when you notice the zDPS?
"
rafagisloti wrote:

Astramentis = 15c (+1ex aprox to annoint tribal fury)

Just a quick heads up for people still gearing up:
Don't anoint it yourself. You can easily find nicely rolled Astramentis, with Tribal Fury, for cheaper than the oils!

Last edited by Rhaegon_Stark on Feb 23, 2021, 3:43:35 PM
I have 3070rtx/5600x pc but I been enjoying this build on my Xbox series x on my oled tv. Very nice console build.

My issue I am having is my Wildwrap sockets.

I had 3r, 2b, 1g

And with harvest crafts I done the red blue 50 times and that green socket won't ever turn red or blue. Not sure if this is bad luck or if it can't change.

Now my last try i flipped one of my red sockets blue so i have 3b and a green.

I got 3r and 3b for my wildwrap now. I give up and 4r and 2b. Because I am sure Ill end up getting 4b next try.

Will have to find a blue gem to replace one red.
This has been one of the most overall satisfying builds I have played. Got it rolling with 2ex from first char and been blasting through since.

Just today starting doing a 3 gem swap for faster bossing [Infernal->Ice crash, trinity->Conc, herald->blood&sand]. Hope to see more from you, will be willing to try other builds in the future
So I'm feeling like an idiot. Kind of lost with all the PoB's on the first page. Then might even be additional PoB's tied to the Youtube Videos. Has someone done a breakdown of the 3.13 PoB's? Then even into budget tiers? I keep respeccing because I keep opening up different PoB's, then I end up buying the wrong items from the multiple PoB's. Help! 14 ex in no currency left and not really geared. :( I'm all over the place.
Finally got my sockets right. Even got my helm red. Had bad luck but its easier then I thought. Just got to run the harvest maps non stop.

Just sucks when your on your last try and you get some odd socket link that forces you to run 4 gems instead of 6 until next time you get a harvest.
Last edited by Id1eRace on Feb 23, 2021, 7:50:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info