[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Has anyone tried "The Feared" with this build yet? I've clowned on everything else the game has to offer, even ran Maven Witness on Uber Elder and went deathless, out DPSing her heals. I'm short a Cortex to give it a shot but I'm pretty confident in my gear that it should be doable.
Spoiler

Has anyone tried "The Feared" with this build yet? I've clowned on everything else the game has to offer, even ran Maven Witness on Uber Elder and went deathless, out DPSing her heals. I'm short a Cortex to give it a shot but I'm pretty confident in my gear that it should be doable.

I've tried it 6 times, completed it 4 times, 1 of which was white, the others were rare. Mob AoE makes its basically impossible to dodge reasonably. Atziri is the most dangerous out of all of them, next is Chayula. It'll involve a lot of dodging and still dieing sometimes. I think in every encounter I died at least once outside of the white one.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
"
And_Dang wrote:
Spoiler

I've tried it 6 times, completed it 4 times, 1 of which was white, the others were rare. Mob AoE makes its basically impossible to dodge reasonably. Atziri is the most dangerous out of all of them, next is Chayula. It'll involve a lot of dodging and still dieing sometimes. I think in every encounter I died at least once outside of the white one.

Yeah I tried it once with a bit weaker gear and got wrecked pretty hard. Atziri and Cortex spawned first and between Cortex degen, maven degen, and atziri ground spam I didn't have anywhere I could stand.

Damage and defense has improved quite a bit now so I think I got a better chance.
Last edited by Bladeslaw on Feb 17, 2021, 2:54:23 PM
Do you use Melee Splash for Clear?
Hi. I usually don't post often but I saw your guide in reddit and decided to play your build. I brought it to level 100 today as my first ever level 100 as it was so much fun.

I changed some stuff to survive some of those nasty one shots:

-got the epic helmet with 90% mana multiplier
-used enlighten level 4 to run flesh and stone and aspect of the crab :P

I really like aspect of the crab as I use this char as a boss killer and I can survive a shaper slam (or was it elder?) with it being active

This is the gear I use. I can bring the frost res of my ring to tier 1 which would safe me one skill point. I can change my second ring which only has t2 rolls and I can remove add life on my body armor until it is perfect. All in all I traded some damage for some more HP.

I don't know how to post my watchers eye but it's a generic 40% cold conversion while hatred is active one. My timeless jewel (6185) gives me:

-40 dex
-5% inc dex
-40% inc ele damage

Edit: Also as a little money maker. Use rare weapons with socketed gems have more quality as an implicit and craft more quality on them with the bench. It makes enlighten leveling way faster.

Last edited by Jeromeo on Feb 17, 2021, 10:42:11 PM
"
V4ldaran wrote:
Do you use Melee Splash for Clear?

There is no need for that. Anointment on amulet + infernal blow itself pop packs fine on its own.
"
And_Dang wrote:

Did you add chaos res somewhere to deal with Chayula? I tried Feared the other day and cleared through most of it pretty easily until chayula came out and started just insta-gibbing me repeatedly.
Hey, I actually went ahead and got my Briskwrap colored correctly already before I read about leveling with Consecrated path, does Infernal blow still level fine, or should I be doing Consecrated path?

Edit: Never mind, over here one punching bosses with infernal blow leveling lol
Last edited by sumfight on Feb 19, 2021, 4:23:15 PM
Hey! I am loving this build. Currently starting to struggle on high yellow maps/low red maps though.. can anyone take a look at my PoB and tell me any easy fixes i can make to keep moving forward? Thank you :)

https://pastebin.com/0DaVLxvX
"
yooberz wrote:
Hey! I am loving this build. Currently starting to struggle on high yellow maps/low red maps though.. can anyone take a look at my PoB and tell me any easy fixes i can make to keep moving forward? Thank you :)

https://pastebin.com/0DaVLxvX

For damage your next step should be to get a six linked chest. Briskwrap should be your first one (see the first post to see how to get it cheap in off colour). Second step should be to get rings with more life. After that you should get a belt with % increased dex implicit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info