[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

If you're struggling on bosses, you're either not doing enough damage or attempting to facetank too much. This is a dodge/evasion based build, which means you have to actually try to avoid big hits (volatiles, big telegraphed melee swings) actively. Your dodge/evasion is your safety layer which will frequently save you if you mess up, but it's not your first line of defense.

Also if you're running Inspired Learnings, don't forget to swap them out for attack speed/life/dex jewels on instanced endgame fights.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Feb 16, 2021, 3:02:45 AM
yea, i upgraded my rings/belt and was able to do aw9 sirus with 2 death and deathless uelder. i have around 750k hideout dps with the jewels. Inspired learning really make the build fun, but i think martial artistry should be recommended first for the clearing.

Spoiler
Hi to all who is reading this. I really suck at crafting so I'm hopeless to craft my own rings and belts. I hope I can appeal to anyone here to help me with it or help me find one to buy on the trade market. I have enough exalts but I just want to make sure they're the best bang for buck.

Thanks for reading.
do any of you have a decent brutal restraint jewel they can sell me? Ive rolled so many and no luck
"
I tried this build and I love it. I did bpoison claw PF before and it didn't sit right. This one just feels nice.

I paid 5 ex for an EE synth ring and about 1 ex for a generic life/dex/res rine. Colored 6l Wildwrap landed at around 3-4 ex and the rest of the uniuqes and the jewels were dirt cheap. So call it 10 ex total for a build that punches well above its weight.

Martial Artistry is just amazing for mapping. It lets Tribal Fury really shine when you can just hold down the button to blow up anything within a fairly large radius. The attack speed is a nice bonus and I think that it brings more value than a regular jewel in many situations.

Anyway with Headhunter added the build just wrecked. I smashed a Simulacrum and got this thing:

Thanks, build.

Congrats man!! That's pretty siiiickk! I've been out of commission the past few days since I haven't had my medication. (I'm Narcoleptic)
I can't reply To everyone but thank you for all of the support you guys have been giving each other! You guys are awesome!

If you guys ever have a question feel free to stop by the stream and feel ask away. https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
Can i make this build work with ~15ex? And how is it without Inspired learning? I just dont like the giant character size.
Last edited by V4ldaran on Feb 16, 2021, 9:07:30 PM
"
V4ldaran wrote:
Can i make this build work with ~15ex? And how is it without Inspired learning? I just dont like the giant character size.

You're gonna shred it with 15ex.

I started this build with 3 ex and ripped through T16 maps till level 92. Maven fights are a joke even before you start min-maxing.

Not running inspired learning either since it was hard to gear for resistances on that budget. Not missing it either tbh.
I feel like my clear is great without tribal fury, can anyone recommend something for single target damage or survivability?
Tribal fury doesn't help much with single target dps/survivability in my experience so far so I thought Id ask.
Spoiler

I feel like my clear is great without tribal fury, can anyone recommend something for single target damage or survivability?
Tribal fury doesn't help much with single target dps/survivability in my experience so far so I thought Id ask.

I'm really curious if you have tried Tribal fury yet, it really is a game changer. I'd realllllllyyyy recommend it.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
Came back to this build after a few others didn't end up being as fun and got lucky with some harvest crafts.

The triple res on the cogwork ring along with the harvest crafts that change res from one to another are lifesavers. I could run more harvests to annul/reroll the bad rolls but kinda tired of running Haewark/Proxima so gonna try some end bosses with current gear.

Would also recommend the Martial Artistry gem like someone mentioned. The range is quite noticeable and socketing it near ranger start gives 11% attack speed as well.

E: Just killed Maven, 2 deaths (1st balls spawned right on me, 2nd memory phase). Otherwise smooth as heck, vaal warchiefs for the brain+add phase did the heavy lifting, dash is a really good movement skill for the fight. DPS on Maven was pretty fast with the protector totem down, I only had 2 or 3 memory phases in total.

Great build once again, thanks Dang and hope you get better :)
Last edited by QkiPie on Feb 17, 2021, 6:58:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info